Lady Vols talk from outside the Lady Vols Forum

Definitely not the "home run" hire everyone wanted. Hopefully she works out, but recruiting could be an issue and if you can't keep up there, the rest won't matter. It'd be interesting to know how many turned Danny down (even though we'll never know the truth). Wishing Kim the best of luck, she's got her work cut out for her.

Definitely not the "home run" hire everyone wanted. Hopefully she works out, but recruiting could be an issue and if you can't keep up there, the rest won't matter. It'd be interesting to know how many turned Danny down (even though we'll never know the truth). Wishing Kim the best of luck, she's got her work cut out for her.
Believe it or not….she was the target. DW believes in this hire. And he has a history of being right. There’s a lot to love about this one. I reacted horribly to the Hypel hire. I’ve come to believe that DW knows a lot more about hiring winners than I do.

Believe it or not….she was the target. DW believes in this hire. And he has a history of being right. There’s a lot to love about this one. I reacted horribly to the Hypel hire. I’ve come to believe that DW knows a lot more about hiring winners than I do.
Hoping you're right here slice. I guess I expected a Gottlieb or more established/experienced at the D1 level hire. I'll no doubt support it, like I do everything UT, was just hoping for a bigger name. Recruiting is the life blood of everything college related and that's where no one knows how well she'll do.

Not sure if it's true, but there's reports that the Indiana coach turned Danny down and Kim was his #2. It doesn’t matter now, but everyone (including Danny) lies about these things everytime. Hoping Kim brings a natty back to Knoxville!

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
We've definitely got some winning coaches, but like you have said before, are any of them going to get us to championship level winning? That's a big difference, time will tell.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I wonder if any of the ladies gave her a heads up about Tony Vols, before she went to the ballgame. The ladies love some Tony Vols!

VN Store

Back