Lady Vols Softball

Dividing mid-week games up among 4 pitchers will be tough to manage. Whoever is the #3 will probably get the most work in, after that you hope to get innings here or there by 4-6.
Of course I agree it’s tough to manage. I just would hate to see any of our 1-3 come in and pitch for multiple innings if we have a good lead against some midweek teams. I feel like that would’ve been a point of emphasis for sam, bailey, & nicola.

Reactions: Majors
Of course I agree it’s tough to manage. I just would hate to see any of our 1-3 come in and pitch for multiple innings if we have a good lead against some midweek teams. I feel like that would’ve been a point of emphasis for sam, bailey, & nicola.
Ideally a #3 shouldn’t be used too much on the weekends, situational, weaker opponent whatever the case may be and get more time midweek. Ashley will get the lions share and #2 will get Saturday start, relief, close innings work. Good problem to have this year.

I am curious to see where Zaida Puni fits in on the field and if she is able to crack the starting 9. She has the capability to be a 3-5 hitter for us and give us some versatility in the infield.

Gibson a little off hitting but looks the part.
I was expecting these falls games to be up and down for some players considering that we have 2 new coaches. We might we some bright spots, but also some down moments. I think as long as they’re figuring it out and getting everyone on the roster quality playing time I can’t complain.

VN Store

Back