Lady Vols Softball Regional Final @ Noon ET

Sadly, I don't have any to share. I have no iphone or whatever to do that with.
I don’t have an iPhone either, have a smartphone. Surely there’s a way to take pics with your phone and share to your computer. We’re on a roll now, I’ve learned tons in the last 2 days. 😀 Guess who this is, will probably use these 2 pics of our players, during the tournament. 🙂

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I don’t have an iPhone either, have a smartphone. Surely there’s a way to take pics with your phone and share to your computer. We’re on a roll now, I’ve learned tons in the last 2 days. 😀 Guess who this is, will probably use these 2 pics of our players, during the tournament. 🙂

Not only do I not have an ipad, I still use a flip phone model that came out in 2006. And I still use Windows 7 on my desktop. So I'm guessing again, but can't you email the pics from your phone to your desktop? My daughter has a smartphone and when she wants to share pics she emails them to my computer, then I put them in whichever folder I want.

Or, did your phone come with a cable that plugs into your phone on one end and plugs into the USB port on your computer? If it did you should be able to transfer the pics that way.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Not only do I not have an ipad, I still use a flip phone model that came out in 2006. And I still use Windows 7 on my desktop. So I'm guessing again, but can't you email the pics from your phone to your desktop? My daughter has a smartphone and when she wants to share pics she emails them to my computer, then I put them in whichever folder I want.

Or, did your phone come with a cable that plugs into your phone on one end and plugs into the USB port on your computer? If it did you should be able to transfer the pics that way.
Hi larjoranj, I was not asking that question for me, maybe you can help W.TN.Orange Blood, see post 429. No, I’m very lucky, whatever pic I take on my phone goes automatically to my tablet, and vice versa, magically, I guess through Bluetooth. Haven’t been using my computer with windows xp, because it got so old, it quit using certain browsers, and such. Plus, I don’t have to buy virus protection for my iPad. Have learned a lot about my iPad in the last 2 days, and it is a lot because of your help. So, thank you again. 🙂

Interesting discussion for us to try and follow up on. And,by the way,WTOB,that avatar is also John Wayne. No way is it Gary Cooper. Looks like it could be from the movie Rio Lobo.

Hi, @Benionsopinion, he changed it back and the system updates to all posts. How you all doing?🙏🙏 Always scared to ask since we have a couple of OT police and I got blasted one time. But this thread is already waaaay off😄. But interesting, I may try some of this. You know, the ipad you hate😡😡 but can’t do without😖.

Hi larjoranj, I was not asking that question for me, maybe you can help W.TN.Orange Blood, see post 429. No, I’m very lucky, whatever pic I take on my phone goes automatically to my tablet, and vice versa, magically, I guess through Bluetooth. Haven’t been using my computer with windows xp, because it got so old, it quit using certain browsers, and such. Plus, I don’t have to buy virus protection for my iPad. Have learned a lot about my iPad in the last 2 days, and it is a lot because of your help. So, thank you again. 🙂

OK. Got confused there. WTOB seems to have been keeping up with this thread so he/she will probably see that post

Hi, @Benionsopinion, he changed it back and the system updates to all posts. How you all doing?🙏🙏 Always scared to ask since we have a couple of OT police and I got blasted one time. But this thread is already waaaay off😄. But interesting, I may try some of this. You know, the ipad you hate😡😡 but can’t do without😖.

Thank you,Smallvol,things are going well.I hope your family is well also. I still can find nothing from GovernmentMule. Still sending prayers his way.

Thank you,Smallvol,things are going well.I hope your family is well also. I still can find nothing from GovernmentMule. Still sending prayers his way.
We are fine. Mule has not responded to me, so I fear we have lost him. I know his last name, nickname, and town of residence. I’ve tried to google to see if anything in the news but found nothing there, so I still have a little hope. That said, I’m not very good at googling to find out about people; data researching I can do, just can’t seem to do whatever is necessary re people.

And, yes, I pray for him daily too.

Interesting discussion for us to try and follow up on. And,by the way,WTOB,that avatar is also John Wayne. No way is it Gary Cooper. Looks like it could be from the movie Rio Lobo.

Yep, your right as rain. It's a 1959 still picture of John Wayne playing the character in Rio Bravo. I was flipping back & forth between Wayne & Cooper trying to get a western rough tough look b4 I let it alone..

Nowadays people get over a hundred, just went to a lady’s 105th birthday party, and she’s doing just fine, so keep on truckin’. 😎

:D:D I've had cats that were like 17 yrs old b4 something happened to 'em. Had a dog, Max, that was 17 yrs old b4 I had to put him down. He started going blind & his kidneys were going down hill.

:D:D I've had cats that were like 17 yrs old b4 something happened to 'em. Had a dog, Max, that was 17 yrs old b4 I had to put him down. He started going blind & his kidneys were going down hill.
I know. I have many sad stories like that, and they are unforgettable. Let’s try to get upbeat for the big softball games, and cheer our girls to victory, starts Friday. 🙂

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

VN Store

Back