Lady Vols Soccer vs Stanford TODAY at 5:00 pm!

well, we knew going in that Stanford had a good team, but there's still a half to play...hopefully, we'll pick it up and good things will happen...:)

GO LADY VOLS...BEAST THE CARDINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: MAD and StrangeVol
we have to kick the ball out of bounds to save ourselves on their end. Just not playing well today but they have a big say in why we are not. Don't give up still just 0-1

Cardinal score...2-0...how about a miracle...anybody got one in their pocket they can spare...:)

GO LADY VOLS!

well, heck, had a chance with the PK...Cardinal GK made a good play...don't do that again..:D

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: MAD
wished somebody would've flipped that switch sooner instead of waiting till the 70th minute...congrats to the Lady Cardinal...well deserved...big well done to the Lady Vols...they made program history...not to shabby...I know I've really enjoyed this year...thanks to all that made this an enjoyable season...take care of yourselves and I'll see ya down the road...good night to all, and as always,

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: StrangeVol and MAD
Great season! Stanford looks to be the team to beat again this season. I'll bet they are relieved as he-l-l to have gotten past Tennessee today.

Reactions: RollerVol and MAD

VN Store

Back