Lady Vols ranked 19th

So we play the preseason top 3 ranked teams. Imo, our most likely win among those 3 would be the home game vs South Carolina.

I'm concerned about us at PG. If that turns out to not be as much of a concern as I think, we could be a Sweet Sixteen club.

to all the OTHER women/females on this site,,,I am not a male chauvinist,,,simply if someone attacks me (and seemingly any male they can) ,,,,gender goes out the door and the gloves come off!

I coach AAU/exposure so I can help in the betterment of young lives. I have coached over 2000 young women and seen about 10% go to college on some level...THAT is why I coach that age,,,And why I will continue to do so

speaking of PG's,,,in a few years my newest prodigy will be ready to take such a role:

People talk about the instant-gratification generation not wanting to work for what they want to obtain,,,then along comes kids like Natalya...and my hope is restored bc I see some will work very hard for what they want to obtain...my goal,,,for her to be in the hoopgurlz top 100 by her freshman year

Last edited:

VN Store

Back