Lady Vols Qualify for Record 28th NCAA Tournament

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Tennessee is the only team to appear in all 28 NCAA Tournaments and has accumulated a 104-19 record all-time in the Tournament.

More...

that is not a bad seed at all and the region is good, i really thought they would put them in uconn's group just just piss off Pat and hope for a match. but they can go far with this draw. i think they're starting to get things together.

The Vols never sweat until the Sweet 16--and usually not until the regional final. The women's game isn't that deep. This year, UT will be fine until they play Duke, which may be the regional semi-final. Duke is not a good matchup for this team because the blue devils are more athletic, but PS will try to turn it into a slower-paced, physical, defensive game that is more beneficial to the Vols.

Assuming Duke gets past MTSU... hah

But I think this is the best bracket fit for TN really. I wish they were playing in Chattanooga... but the teams they match up against are all winable games.
So, I don't think they got a slap in the face by any means in their seeding this year.
Funny how a 1 seed can feel cheated while a year as a 5 seed... you feel lucky.

Anyways... GO GET'M LADY VOLS!

everyone will be fine until uconn is their next game. they are goin to lay waste to the entire field.

Looking at the womens bracket i think the Lady Vols got a great draw, they should have no problem getting to the Sweet Sixteen. If they happen to meet Duke their it should be a very good game, the Lady Vols have the ability to pull that off & get to the regional final where i think they will meet Stanford, we have already beat them once this year. Getting to the Final Four isnt out of the question but this team will have to play its best ball right now!

VN Store

Back