Lady Vols Non-conference schedule out!

Shekinnanumbur40

Nov. 5- Carson-Newman (Exh.)
Nov. 9- Delta State (Exh.)
Nov. 15- Baylor (ESPN2)
Nov. 17- Texas Tech (at San Antonio) (ESPNU)
Nov. 22- at Virginia
Nov. 25- at MTSU
Nov. 28- UCLA
Dec. 1- George Washington
Dec. 6- Texas (ESPN2)
Dec. 13- Rutgers (at MSG) (ESPNU)
Dec. 16- Louisville
Dec. 19- at Stanford
Dec. 22- at San Francisco
Dec. 30- Old Dominion
Jan. 3- Oklahoma (ESPN2)

Honestly we can win most of these game, Louisville and Oklahoma are down, only games that are a worry are Baylor, at Stanford, Rutgers maybe(no Epiphanny Prince), Texas maybe. Virginia is a revenge game most definitely.

Nov. 5- Carson-Newman (Exh.)
Nov. 9- Delta State (Exh.)
Nov. 15- Baylor (ESPN2)
Nov. 17- Texas Tech (at San Antonio) (ESPNU)
Nov. 22- at Virginia
Nov. 25- at MTSU
Nov. 28- UCLA
Dec. 1- George Washington
Dec. 6- Texas (ESPN2)
Dec. 13- Rutgers (at MSG) (ESPNU)
Dec. 16- Louisville
Dec. 19- at Stanford
Dec. 22- at San Francisco
Dec. 30- Old Dominion
Jan. 3- Oklahoma (ESPN2)

Honestly we can win most of these game, Louisville and Oklahoma are down, only games that are a worry are Baylor, at Stanford, Rutgers maybe(no Epiphanny Prince), Texas maybe. Virginia is a revenge game most definitely.

I would most definitely worry about MTSU. They're capable of pulling the upset. And playing Virginia on the road will be very tough.

its a good test this team i belive could be one of the best ever shineka i seen her play aau omg girl hit 3 half court pull ups ive been face to face with cate mcmaham this team is gonna be good they will get at least 2 NC

I know she isn't a lady Vol but I'm going to the Baylor game to see Brittney Griner she'll be a handful.

I'm happy to see Nikki Caldwell's return to Knoxville with her UCLA team. I was happy and sad when she got the UCLA job.

its a good test this team i belive could be one of the best ever shineka i seen her play aau omg girl hit 3 half court pull ups ive been face to face with cate mcmaham this team is gonna be good they will get at least 2 NC

best ever? At what--diddlywinks? The Lady Vols were pretty bad last year--big and slow with a small forward playing point guard. This year might be a little better, because the team will be more experienced--but unless the lanky center with knee issues is healthy, I don't think this group will be anywhere close to great. Stricklin is good--but she's the ONLY one of the much-publicized frosh last year who's anywhere close to being a real player. Otherwise the team will still be too slow overall--an odd collection of players.

Why does Summitt keep recruiting shooting guards with quickness problems who can't create their own shots or take the rock to the glass? The last three shooting guards she's signed have all had the same problem? They are heady players who can shoot if left wide open, but they don't get left wide open by good teams and then they can't create their own shots and the offense, as usual, struggles.

I have a very good feeling about this upcoming season. I think the girls learned a lot after; they lost to Ball State. I just wonder if Pat has watched the film on that game yet. That was very hard, diffcult loss to swallow for us, the fans and for Tennesssee. I sure hope we never do that again. I was at that game; and there was so much Orange in the building that night. Brianna is going to be the starting point guard; this upcoming season. I hope she can hold on to it. Pat will be testing her skills (Brianna). Pat says that off-season practices have been very good. We will see.. Like Pat says, time will tell. Let's go get them; Lady Vols..:)

VN Store

Back