Lady Vols lost an avid lifelong fan this week

jps2194

Vol for Life
My mother was a Lady Vols fan her entire life and never missed a game - either in person or on TV/Radio. She passed suddenly Monday evening at the age of 83 and will be sorely missed. Earlier today I saw the Lady Vols were playing Texas and I thought I'm watching this game in honor of my mother. So glad to see the Lady Vols win and I know my mother was watching this game today. My greatest gift I ever gave her for Christmas was tickets to the final 4 in 2008 which was the Lady Vols last National Championship. She was so excited to be there and as I was going through her things this week I found those tickets that she had saved in a special place. She was excited about this season and we just talked about the team the other day. Anyway, go Lady Vols let's do something special this year for my mother!

Mom and UT.jpg

My mother was a Lady Vols fan her entire life and never missed a game - either in person or on TV/Radio. She passed suddenly Monday evening at the age of 83 and will be sorely missed. Earlier today I saw the Lady Vols were playing Texas and I thought I'm watching this game in honor of my mother. So glad to see the Lady Vols win and I know my mother was watching this game today. My greatest gift I ever gave her for Christmas was tickets to the final 4 in 2008 which was the Lady Vols last National Championship. She was so excited to be there and as I was going through her things this week I found those tickets that she had saved in a special place. She was excited about this season and we just talked about the team the other day. Anyway, go Lady Vols let's do something special this year for my mother!

View attachment 413701

Prayers up to you and your family! Praying comfort and sending condolences .

View attachment 413701
Awesome moment for them

View attachment 413701

That’s beautiful, you’re still giving to her. Bet she
loved today’s game. You’re in my prayers.

VN Store

Back