Lady Vols Grades Vs Mississippi State !

djtee

Lady Vols Grades: Mississippi State

What i do disagree with no way Meme should not get a pass she played 28min and looked awful and is a starter but because she hurt her ankle had to come off the bench. I just saw a post twitter and they hit the nail right on the head. They said Holly is trying to coach this team like Geno and muffet mcgraw play 5 players and win. But she failed to realize her players are not those caliber players.

What i do disagree with no way Meme should not get a pass she played 28min and looked awful and is a starter but because she hurt her ankle had to come off the bench. I just saw a post twitter and they hit the nail right on the head. They said Holly is trying to coach this team like Geno and muffet mcgraw play 5 players and win. But she failed to realize her players are not those caliber players.

They were that caliber before Holly got them.

Your statement amazes me. BE INFORMED. EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Reactions: FabSmokyVol

I would think that Geno was doing something that Holly evidently cannot do....

Coaching them up.

The Geno way is fine if you have a system like CPHS did and are capable of coaching your system...Honestly I don't think Holly has a clue...

Offense looks like pick up ball and Defense about the same....

Players need to be taught Communication, Physical, motion without ball, and a how their skill set fits into the system

Last edited:
This team is finished and the floodgates could open with transfers ? i hate to say it but it`s true
And people said, everyone was going to transfer after last season and the new recruits would renege on their commitments.

No reason, to automatically assume the very worst. Players form relationships and ties that are not broken at the drop of a hat.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
And people said, everyone was going to transfer after last season and the new recruits would renege on their commitments.

No reason, to automatically assume the very worst. Players form relationships and ties that are not broken at the drop of a hat.

I`m with you on this all the way, Just have that feeling some of the players are not happy. And with the way Holly coaches so if they are not happy i don`t blame them.

Could be more will go if holly stays. I would rather have a new coach next year and see what happens. Could be like Ohio state this year, but could turn out ok.

They were that caliber before Holly got them.
Just because some Scouting/Recruiting Sevice that is in the business to make $ puts 5 stars besides some kids name does not mean they were high calber before they got here! More often than not the 5 stars can run and jump or big! This team needs a few 3 stars that can pass, dribble and actually know where to be on the court!

Just because some Scouting/Recruiting Sevice that is in the business to make $ puts 5 stars besides some kids name does not mean they were high calber before they got here! More often than not the 5 stars can run and jump or big! This team needs a few 3 stars that can pass, dribble and actually know where to be on the court!

So you are saying with the right coach these girls wouldn't learn to be very good players. Funny how it worked for cps, and most other places.

So, you are saying that our head coach and staff, after what I am sure were hundreds of hours of watching film and live play of our current players, can not evaluate talent for themselves?

So, you are saying that our head coach and staff, after what I am sure were hundreds of hours of watching film and live play of our current players, can not evaluate talent for themselves?
Are you sure they did all those things or just offered to every 5 star they could? These freshman are the same now as they were at start of season!

Are you sure they did all those things or just offered to every 5 star they could? These freshman are the same now as they were at start of season!

You "got" my point.
Doing what I said is the difference in a great HC/staff and one that has no business coaching in the SEC.

That is to be somewhat expected of freshmen.
They SHOULD have to adjust to a college game and it takes a season and an off-season to do so.
They should be a little further in their games, yes....But as far as individual game,
they will play what worked for them
until they are taught what works for the team.

...?

In theory
;o)

Open letter to the AD. Get UT the best coach available to return the Lady Vols to the top of heap where Pat had them.

That is to be somewhat expected of freshmen.
They SHOULD have to adjust to a college game and it takes a season and an off-season to do so.
They should be a little further in their games, yes....But as far as individual game,
they will play what worked for them
until they are taught what works for the team.

...?

In theory
;o)

We all understand they are freshmen and they will make mistakes, But if you don`t let them play thru there mistakes they will never get better. And i see that with this team but to be fair more of the upper class are making the mistakes.

Reactions: Coach Jumper
We all understand they are freshmen and they will make mistakes, But if you don`t let them play thru there mistakes they will never get better. And i see that with this team but to be fair more of the upper class are making the mistakes.

I totally agree, right up to the jab.

I feel she's trying dj...but,,"It's hard"

I`m with you on this all the way, Just have that feeling some of the players are not happy. And with the way Holly coaches so if they are not happy i don`t blame them.

Losing is frustrating and so I would really hope that the players are not happy but players are in a different position than fans. Fans see the situation and think "they must really hate playing for Holly and just can't wait to transfer to a real coach!

They (I am guessing) are seeing the person who recruited them; who they feel an emotional bond with; and who they want to help succeed; and they are sisterhood who support each other in tough times so transferring is like abandoning the family (which includes all the past LVs whose respect I think they would like to earn). Of course, personality conflicts can enter the picture and players (and their parents) can reach a point-of-no-return but my point is that those events tend to be the unsual occurences. I don't see a floodgate of transfers happening; these girls are competitive; they will want redemption next season.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back