Lady Vols earned the defeat at UGA

JohnWardForever

Sloppy sloppy play, turnovers, missed layup after a steal, getting T'd up, just an overall bad performance.
AND----why did Pat---with a regained one point lead--and one minute left---GO TO A MAN DEFENSE--Which allowed a drive to the basket? In a zone all of the second half, then a switch at that point? That was a bonehead decision--IMO. Lady Vols got what they deserved.

I agree. I follow the Lady Vols closely and have coached girls for 13 years and I am just as perplexed as to you on the switch to man in the last minute. And Angie B. looked awful. It's one thing to not score...good defense against you is understandable...but how many turnovers did she have? Good grief!! Watching that game I kept asking..."how are we ranked #3 again?"

Sloppy sloppy play, turnovers, missed layup after a steal, getting T'd up, just an overall bad performance.
AND----why did Pat---with a regained one point lead--and one minute left---GO TO A MAN DEFENSE--Which allowed a drive to the basket? In a zone all of the second half, then a switch at that point? That was a bonehead decision--IMO. Lady Vols got what they deserved.

They played a very bad game. I hope this was just a bad night.

why did they all look so tired? I only saw the second half but they looked like they did not have their legs under them?:hi:

why did they all look so tired? I only saw the second half but they looked like they did not have their legs under them?:hi:

In the pre-game interview, Pat Summitt said she was wholly underwhelmed with the effort at Vanderbilt and gave them their hardest workouts since the pre-season leading up to this game. That might have something to do with it.

VN Store

Back