Lady VOLS Bball

Ratvol

ETSU, University of Tennessee
For years I’ve noticed that a Holly coached team plays more like grade school girls. Way too many turnovers and not playing smart.
We have the players, we desperately need another coach. JMHO....

Go VOLS!!!!!

I've supported CHW when others have said changes need to be made but this game (and all season) really shows we should be concerned.

You have seen some of the same things show up in every game (even wins)

Team playing very lackadaisical, making unforced turnovers, missing free throws, bad ball handling leading to a lot of the turnovers and lots of missed layups and short jumpers.

Go with the flow. Get with the program. Roll with Holly. Being a negavol ain't helping.

Holly's being paid over $100,000! Give her chance. Sure we loss but so what. Lvfl

I roll with Holly! Who's with me? 😲

Reactions: FabSmokyVol
We all know the talent is there the only thing missing is well..... COACHING.

Reactions: T.J.
Just maybe when we find a new football OC, we can also find a new LV b-ball coach. Both hires will be welcomed.

Go VOLS!!!!

Reactions: lovavol
Been saying for years that sorry excuse for a "coach" is turning the Lady Vols into La Tech. How much more damage will she be allowed to do before someone will actually say enough?

Go with the flow. Get with the program. Roll with Holly. Being a negavol ain't helping.

Holly's being paid over $100,000! Give her chance. Sure we loss but so what. Lvfl

I roll with Holly! Who's with me? 😲

She is getting paid way over $100,000. Her new base salary after the extension is $690,000/year.

For years I’ve noticed that a Holly coached team plays more like grade school girls. Way too many turnovers and not playing smart.

Go VOLS!!!!!

Turnovers, turnovers, thunovers....9 in the first quarter do not win ball games!!!! It is never addressed nor corrected. The team of Coach Rick Barnes only had 9 turnovers for the whole Georgia game yesterday...he will not and does not tolerate it either. Under Coach Summit the attendance of women games was around 13,000 or so per game, the highest in the nation. Under CHW, it is now down to around 8,000 and be around 7,000 or less by the end of the season. Folks admit it now, CHW has reduced it to a complete disaster and it will remain so. Unfortunately AD Philip Fulmer does not have the "guts" to replace CHW either...she is a part of the "good ole boy" team. We have the best recruiter in womens college basket ball who gets the top players that cannot be coached up by CHW...look what Barnes has done. Nobody wanted the players that are on his team....Barnes has coached them up to being the CBS #3 team. Barnes has even taken the time to help coach and improve one of the top Lady Vols...the message is plain and simple that we have no coach for the women. CHW is the laughing stock of the TV media personnel because she is such a poor coach. Privately one of them has made a statement that they do not understand why UT continues to tolerate such a poor coach. CHW was absolutely one of the best players ever on the Lady Vols team...but the worst coach in womens basketballl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go VOLS!!!!!

Please, don't use the words "Holly coached team". Rather say a team who has a coach named Holly. She couldn't truely coach a grade school team.

As I have said for the last several years, this team would be better off with NO coach rather than Holly as coach.

Reactions: WVU05UT09
Turnovers, turnovers, thunovers....9 in the first quarter do not win ball games!!!! It is never addressed nor corrected. The team of Coach Rick Barnes only had 9 turnovers for the whole Georgia game yesterday...he will not and does not tolerate it either. Under Coach Summit the attendance of women games was around 13,000 or so per game, the highest in the nation. Under CHW, it is now down to around 8,000 and be around 7,000 or less by the end of the season. Folks admit it now, CHW has reduced it to a complete disaster and it will remain so. Unfortunately AD Philip Fulmer does not have the "guts" to replace CHW either...she is a part of the "good ole boy" team. We have the best recruiter in womens college basket ball who gets the top players that cannot be coached up by CHW...look what Barnes has done. Nobody wanted the players that are on his team....Barnes has coached them up to being the CBS #3 team. Barnes has even taken the time to help coach and improve one of the top Lady Vols...the message is plain and simple that we have no coach for the women. CHW is the laughing stock of the TV media personnel because she is such a poor coach. Privately one of them has made a statement that they do not understand why UT continues to tolerate such a poor coach. CHW was absolutely one of the best players ever on the Lady Vols team...but the worst coach in womens basketballl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like we're living in bizarro world. Yesterday there were over 21,000 in the house as the Vols had a record obliteration of another hapless SEC team. Today there weren't even 10k to see the once mighty Lady Vols lose at home to an unranked SEC team, allowing another first win in TBA...

It's like we're living in bizarro world. Yesterday there were over 21,000 in the house as the Vols had a record obliteration of another hapless SEC team. Today there weren't even 10k to see the once mighty Lady Vols lose at home to an unranked SEC team, allowing another first win in TBA...

Seriously. And literally. I was just watching some older games I have on dvd. Man, those were the good ol days. When our team, were disciplined, hard nosed, played Defense like their lives depended upon it.

VN Store

Back