Lady Vols aren't popular anymore...

LOL, you poor folks in Tennessee have the exact opposite problem we have here at Baylor. Ya'll have a men's team that's running with the best and a womens team destined for mediocrity. And our men's coach who loses 4 out of every ten he plays has a job that can't be touched. It's as secure as the rock of gilbraltor.

LOL, you poor folks in Tennessee have the exact opposite problem we have here at Baylor. Ya'll have a men's team that's running with the best and a womens team destined for mediocrity. And our men's coach who loses 4 out of every ten he plays has a job that can't be touched. It's as secure as the rock of gilbraltor.
Yep we're number 10 out of 14 teams in the SEC and our third loss in a row Sunday at Georgia will happen. She is a total embarrassment not only to the state of Tennessee, but to women's basketball. How low will be allowed to go before a move is made.

This is the absolute low point in all of the years watching the LVs. Two conference home court loses are just unacceptable.

I watched MSST spank UK in the game before tonight's, and watching MSST do the same vs. UG tonight. Two things come to mind. First, Tennessee is nowhere in their league, and that game will be ugly. Second, despite the fact that they are getting thumped, UGA is no joke. I don't think those offensive rebounds will be there for Tennessee, and they have guards that can shoot and attack off the dribble. They need to bring g their A+ game, because UGA will be hungry for a win and knows Tennessee is vulnerable.

Yep we're number 10 out of 14 teams in the SEC and our third loss in a row Sunday at Georgia will happen. She is a total embarrassment not only to the state of Tennessee, but to women's basketball. How low will be allowed to go before a move is made.

Until Phil is sure Pruitt has all the pieces in place he needs for the rebuild of the football program. Then he will look at other problems.

I couldnt believe when i heard the announcer say the 8000 Lady Vols fans in attendance. Was that accurate? If so that is the sign right there that things are going down hill faster than Phil after a donut.

Reactions: T.J. and Duckyvol59
Much like Old Dominion and La Tech, they are a former great program that is nationally irrelevant now...
Not exactly the same as those two, because Tennessee is still recruiting so well... This really is just about the head coach and unlike Old Dominion and Louisiana Tech, Tennessee has the money to lure a great coach here if it's important enough to them to win. Therein lies the problem. Tennessee's fans need to demand a change... so don't go to the games. That will speak volumes.

I just looked at the box score for every home game. Even the Stanford game they havent broken 10,000 for a game this season. I remember when that would have almost been a sale out.

Reactions: T.J. and BreatheUT
Not exactly the same as those two because Tennessee is still recruiting so well. There has not been an erosion of talent. This really is just about the head coach and unlike Old Dominion and Louisiana Tech, Tennessee has the money to lure a great coach here if it's important enough to them to win. Therein lies the problem. Tennessee's fans need to demand a change... So don't go to the games. That will speak volumes.

They stopped going last year and Holly got an extension. Face it, the program that Pat built is now an afterthought nationally and a middle of the pack SEC team...

Josh Pastner had Top 5 recruiting classes at Memphis and by the time he was done, they were giving tickets away to avoid getting kicked out by the Grizz and Memphis is still an afterthought regionally and nationally...

Reactions: BreatheUT
They stopped going last year and Holly got an extension. Face it, the program that Pat built is now an afterthought nationally and a middle of the pack SEC team...
Middle of the pack? If they start to play better, maybe. We just lost two straight conference games at home. That never happened under Summitt.

Reactions: T.J.
Guys, I don't think Holly can coach ??!!! Yeah, I'm starting to get this weird feeling that she does not have that "it" factor.

I'll hand up and listen you ya'll response....

Reactions: T.J.
Phil, you made a bold move in football hiring a coach with no HC experience, now it's time you make a move in Lady Vols program!!!

This is sort of what I was thinking. Phil is looking pretty good right now. The better CJP makes our upside look this recruiting class, SP, and season gives him more clout w fanbase and admins to make the necessary move. LVBB has already been tanked according to our standards. But this season is looking like a possible tank in "normal programs" terms.

The more that happens, coupled w more clout for the AD, then the more chance we have that we finally get an actual coach search. The good news is CHW has recruited pretty well. Plus she's taken the post-legend hit. An elite coach can come in without so much "Pat didn't do it that way" from the blue hairs. That and a stocked cupboard should make this a dream job for a handful of elite coaches.

Reactions: savannahfan

VN Store

Back