Lady Vols are BACK!!!

I hate to say this, but it might be best if we just lose most of our remaining games, so that it will rush Fulmers decision
We owe everyone in the world a buy out already, so we might need to add another to the list.
We can't wait much longer or the program will totally crash. She inherited a successful program and it has gradually gotten worse each season

Watched the recap and read ESPN's excuses...apparently we are playing too many young players. I think Butch used the same excuse and was about the same level of coach. Doesn't seem to bother Calipari every year though.

Is Holly Warlick the best coach, absolutely not. She loves this team as much as I do. I hope we win all the remaining games in the SEC and win the SEC tournament, and get at least a fourth seed and host the first two games.

So playing one close game means we are back

Close???? Fifteen point loss is not close!!! The only thing that was good was only 11 turnovers while ND had 13 and Free Throw shooting which was 75%. We stayed with ND in the first half only because they were not hitting anything. So 7 losses in a row and with 8 coming against LSU ....CHW is setting records...the wrong ones....FIRE HER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snZALvi.gif

Close???? Fifteen point loss is not close!!! The only thing that was good was only 11 turnovers while ND had 13 and Free Throw shooting which was 75%. We stayed with ND in the first half only because they were not hitting anything. So 7 losses in a row and with 8 coming against LSU ....CHW is setting records...the wrong ones....FIRE HER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was close when the post was made....calm down

When I saw the game at 44-44 i pray that Holly loose it all. She doesn't deserve to be a coach. I heard her say eventhough were young, I'm like shut up this woman..were they young 6yrs ago and wat happened?

35 percent from the field we are not back as long as we continue to shoot the ball poorly. We need to recruit some shooters.

I said it, and will say it again, Holly will break another record for not making NCAA tournament and has already started using excuse that were young players.

Reactions: SCVol2018
It’s lke two different teams played in the first and second half.

Yeah, two different ND teams... They were missing wide open shots, committing unforced turnovers, not boxing out and gambling on defense.....The half time score had more to do with ND playing like crap and Z.Green having an amazing first half.

It’s lke two different teams played in the first and second half.

Yeah, 2 different ND teams. The first half was close because ND played like sh*t. In the second half, they weren't missing those open looks they were bricking in the first half.

ND finished the game shooting 48%. After missing their first 10 shots, they shot 55% the rest of the game. Tennessee shot 36% for the game. Anyone who thinks it's a moral victory that they cut a 21 point lead down to 15 during the last two garbage minutes needs their head checked. This game was a blowout once the ND train got moving.

There are no two ways about it. The Lady Vols are a disgrace to what they should be and once were. It really is that bad for a once #1 lady basketball program in all NCAA.

Reactions: vol24/7/365
The bad thing is I can see holly rationalizing with Fulmer of the teams youth and get another year. As long as holly stays more players will realize she cannot coach and leave and the cycle starts again.

Whether she stays or goes players will probably transfer, so get it over with and replace her at the end of the season.

VN Store

Back