LADY VOLS 3x3

I’m pretty sure this team was not assembled to compete for a trophy. Seems more like a team assembled for exposure and measuring stick.
100% it’s all about growth and we sent players who need to speed up in the fastest basketball imaginable
We’re eye to eye, @VolFuture. This cross section of the LadyVols needs to work on agility and quicks.
All painfully obviously true. Doesn't stop some disappointment that our problems w these players are still our problems. Big takeaway, once again, thank goodness the perimeter problems have been addressed w Wells and Spear. Sure hope they pan out.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
All painfully obviously true. Doesn't stop some disappointment that our problems w these players are still our problems. Big takeaway, once again, thank goodness the perimeter problems have been addressed w Wells and Spear. Sure hope they pan out.
I’m not nearly as concerned with Spear and Wells as I am with Karo, Bucketts and Tess stepping up strong. Those are our LVFL, first cycle pounders.

Last edited:
The announcers just said Tennessee hasn’t clicked on offense, lack of cutting, and have resorted to one-on-one plays.

Are they doom and gloom too?

Or are they just commenting on what they see?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Actually a total message sent. CKH doing work.
Missed all the games, aggravating. Know of any way to see our last game now?

3x3 play is about running, creating, and shooting quickly, not really conducive to 5 player team play, but none of the players we sent, run, create, and shoot quickly. Glad we improved, even though I missed it.

VN Store

Back