Lady Voleyballers capture SEC win #1!

StrangeVol

Take down Texas ATM in 5 sets at TBA.

HOOOORRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!

I clearly forgot about this match until Roller reminded me of it in another thread. My bad. ;(

Lots of shoutouts to players old and new...Tessa was Tessa and Sedona did her thing...and Hello Lily hammer! :) Lily is back in the rotation and was on fire today...doin' it all! No game stats yet but I bet Lily and Sedona had double doubles...Tessa near 20 kills.

Hung tough when A&M had the lead in the 5th set and pulled it out! Way to go Lady Vols!!!!! :)

I watched it all and we pretty darn good. Lily back as OH showed out just like last year! She had not looked very excited the first half of the season but I would say she never pouted but worked hard to get back where she wanted to be and truth is I wanted her to be. Finagel is going to be super but she tries to hammer everything and she succeeds very well but too often it lands far out of bounds. Rocky played more and looked happy as well. As you stated Tessa and Sedona the usual! That lackluster effort at OM may stand out big before it is all said and done. JMHO as always! SS

Watching the replay now:

Replay officiating was pretty awful in the first set. An obvious A&M touch was "inconclusive" and an A&M error was overturned to a Tennessee "touch". I know volleyball is fast and officiating can be difficult, but replays were added for a reason. Coach Rackham had every right to be upset.

Watching the replay now:

Replay officiating was pretty awful in the first set. An obvious A&M touch was "inconclusive" and an A&M error was overturned to a Tennessee "touch". I know volleyball is fast and officiating can be difficult, but replays were added for a reason. Coach Rackham had every right to be upset.
Yep thanks for bringing that up! Worse officiated game I ever seen in VB and I have seen a many!

Eve is a gamer and so is her team...a truly outstanding win against a dang good team...;)

PS. one thing though...I want to see more recruiting for length on the front line...:cool:

GO LADY VOLS!

Reactions: StrangeVol
Eve is a gamer and so is her team...a truly outstanding win against a dang good team...;)

PS. one thing though...I want to see more recruiting for length on the front line...:cool:

GO LADY VOLS!
Agree about he length and the freshman who is 6 4 Merrick seems to need this year to mature but one more tall lady would be great!

Reactions: StrangeVol

VN Store

Back