Lady Vol Volleyballers vs TA&M, Sunday 11/4 at 5:00 pm.

Lady Vols took the second set 25 to 12, then took a nap in the third set and let A&M get on a roll. A&M leading 21-20. brb

Texas A&M takes set three 25-23, darn it.

I get irritated when our girls lose their focus and don't finish off a wounded, discouraged opponent. Letting A&M back in the match after spanking them 25 - 12 is almost inexcusable.

Oh, did I mention I HATE Texas A&M? I should have 'cause I seriously do!

Reactions: sccshortstop
Texas A&M takes set three 25-23, darn it.

I get irritated when our girls lose their focus and don't finish off a wounded, discouraged opponent. Letting A&M back in the match after spanking them 25 - 12 is almost inexcusable.

Oh, did I mention I HATE Texas A&M? I should have 'cause I seriously do!

Ladies fight hard

Reactions: StrangeVol
A good win. I LOVE it when TAMU gets beaten at anything. :)

Now the girls have a week off...we play again next Sunday in Starkville ( an appropriately name town) against the hapless Lady Bulldogs, who are 1 & 11 in SEC play.

Last edited:
As usual watched the whole match and overall more intensity from the git go and only the lapse was giving up the 3rd set when could and should have won. I love this whole team and our new coach. Lilly Felts is my favorite and her fire and power on every hit is great! JHMO as usual! We are watching a future AA in the making!

yep, these ladies can battle...nice win...now on to the road to Miss State who, so far, have won 1 conf game...still gotta come to play...no rest in the SEC...:D

PS. also, we may gain a few places in the Top 25, couple teams lost yesterday...:cool:

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back