Lady Vol Schedule 20-21

LadyVols_WBK

so far we know...

>>UConn on January 21, 2021 @ Home
>>Texas on December 13,2020 @ Frank Erwin Center

Big 12 released their schedule and I didn't see the Lady Vols on West Virginia schedule even though we were supposed to play them for the SEC/Big 12 Challenge

Last edited:

Add West Virginia to the list because we will play them in the Big XII/SEC challenge. That makes 5 games. i imagine they will add 2-3 more games to the non conference game. They had a RPI of 70 last year.

Some viable options I would like are MTSU
( RPI 46) or TN Martin (RPI 48) or even Troy (RPI 44) and we’ve played them before in the past. Belmont also had a 22-9 record (RPI of 55).

i know these were last years RPIs but gives you an idea of who would be relatively close and could possibly schedule 🤔

Disappointed we got a lot of early road games and no home games that are really against top teams. My best guess is about 16 and 8. I hope we do better and not worse. We drew a lot of tough road games that usually end up losses.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Going down!!!!
Uconn-sign-2-e1593099244331.jpg

Disappointed we got a lot of early road games and no home games that are really against top teams. My best guess is about 16 and 8. I hope we do better and not worse. We drew a lot of tough road games that usually end up losses.

16 and 8 WOW ! then again it`s all about the matchups on the floor.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

So, would 16-8 be the baseline for having "met expectations" which was her grade after her first season?

VN Store

Back