Lady Vol Hoops Report

Folks, we’ve got ourselves a keeper. I have complete confidence that the University of Tennessee has the perfect person to lead the women’s basketball program.

I haven’t felt this certain about, well, ANYTHING in many years.

Wow. The more I hear Coach Kellie talk about her vision for the team, the more excited I get for the upcoming season.

I want the season to be here ASAP, but I also want her to have PLENTY of time to implement her system.

I’m pumped!

What was funny about asking about Kamera? I have been wondering about her as well.

Now, I am under no delusion that she’s gong to be a player who finally gets big minutes in big games in her senior year, but it does seem odd that she’s not even getting courtesy mentions in interviews. I actually think that working with the current staff could help her a great deal, and that if her hidden potential starts coming through, that her senior maturity could be an asset.

Hope she’s okay. She LOOKS fine in all the photos.

She played in the games during the trip, do not remember any stats on her during the recaps. She is in grad school, so she’s making the most of her scholarship.

I admire the level of maturity and drive to succeed in the future that Kam is showing by wisely taking full advantage of her education opportunities. There are soooooo few women who ever actually get to play sports professionally after college that it’s unfortunate that more athletes don’t try to get in some graduate work while someone else is willing to pay for it.

I’m curious to see what Kam ends up doing after she leaves U.T.

What was funny about asking about Kamera? I have been wondering about her as well.

Now, I am under no delusion that she’s gong to be a player who finally gets big minutes in big games in her senior year, but it does seem odd that she’s not even getting courtesy mentions in interviews. I actually think that working with the current staff could help her a great deal, and that if her hidden potential starts coming through, that her senior maturity could be an asset.

Hope she’s okay. She LOOKS fine in all the photos.
Thank you. My question was serious. Wondering the same.

#freekamera!

Seriously, I hope she's a rotation player this year. She's a strong, sturdy body that can give some physical play and protect the paint. No reason that she can't be counted on for a solid 5-7 minutes a game, especially for a team with a young frontcourt.

Last edited:
#freekamera!

Seriously, I hope she's a rotation player this year. She's a strong, sturdy body that can give some physical play and protect the paint. No reason that she can't be counted on for a solid 5-7 minutes a game, especially for a team with a young frontcourt.

In theory

Reactions: 37620VOL
I admire the level of maturity and drive to succeed in the future that Kam is showing by wisely taking full advantage of her education opportunities. There are soooooo few women who ever actually get to play sports professionally after college that it’s unfortunate that more athletes don’t try to get in some graduate work while someone else is willing to pay for it.

I’m curious to see what Kam ends up doing after she leaves U.T.
I think she returns as a grad assistant next season to finish her graduate degree and then goes into coaching should she have the interest to do so

Unless Harris has vastly improved, I would reserve her for mop up minutes. If she doesn’t bring anymore to the table than the 2 freshmen posts, I would give all the minutes I could to their development. They are the two you hope to build championships around. Get them in the rotation with KK, McCoy, and Brown, invest, and see if they can help in the long run and in what direction your recruiting must focus for the next couple of classes.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back