Lady Vol Fans Rooting for UCONN?

ocoandasoc

Maybe they should.

Samuelson will miss the American Conference Tourney. If Cincinnati or USF wins the Tourney it would mean another at-large bid would be lost. (UCF is already considered in as a 10-seed.)

I love to watch good fundamental and well coached basketball! Like it or not UCONN and Geno has been great for WCBB! Even tho we don't want to accept it he is the best Coach in the womens game! He gets AA's and turns them into All Worlds we get AA's and turn them into Honorable Mention 3rd team SEC! Hope we get into the tourney we could learn alot from watching other teams play!

I love to watch good fundamental and well coached basketball! Like it or not UCONN and Geno has been great for WCBB! Even tho we don't want to accept it he is the best Coach in the womens game! He gets AA's and turns them into All Worlds we get AA's and turn them into Honorable Mention 3rd team SEC! Hope we get into the tourney we could learn alot from watching other teams play!
I agree .. you watch UCONN and Notre Dame and some of the elite ..... they pass the ball so precise and well and their fundamentals are unmatched ... ours or the Lady Vols are out of control ..very poor ... there are NO CONSEQUENCES for bad passes or bad decisions ..... HW has no control over team ..they dont respect her .... you can het UCONN all you want but his teams are the best at passing , boxing out , running a offense ... night and day from HW ...... and this started at the end Pat's reign .. Gino like him or not gets respect from his players and they are held accountable and are taught fundamentals and he recruits to fundamentals.

I agree .. you watch UCONN and Notre Dame and some of the elite ..... they pass the ball so precise and well and their fundamentals are unmatched ... ours or the Lady Vols are out of control ..very poor ... there are NO CONSEQUENCES for bad passes or bad decisions ..... HW has no control over team ..they dont respect her .... you can het UCONN all you want but his teams are the best at passing , boxing out , running a offense ... night and day from HW ...... and this started at the end Pat's reign .. Gino like him or not gets respect from his players and they are held accountable and are taught fundamentals and he recruits to fundamentals.
Amen!!

If someone other than UConn or UCF wins their tournament, it could mean another at large bid gone. Not entirely outside the realm of possibility with no Samuelson.

What was Holly thinking when renewing the contract?

It's like she's begging to be humiliated and fired.

Or was this her parting gift to a rebuilding coach?

The bunch who give LV fans a bad name prove their replies, once again speak more about them than anything eale

I too love below below the rim near perfect basketball. No one does it better thanUCONN

That’s just the way it is. I watch every game on ESPN3 I can More fun than watching a presser atating um um I’m I don’t know

Reactions: 1reVOLver
The bunch who give LV fans a bad name prove their replies, once again speak more about them than anything eale

I too love below below the rim near perfect basketball. No one does it better thanUCONN

That’s just the way it is. I watch every game on ESPN3 I can More fun than watching a presser atating um um I’m I don’t know
I wonder if there is a UConn message board out there for you?:D:rolleyes:

I wonder if there is a UConn message board out there for you?:D:rolleyes:
Sorry go read all my posts. Tried and true Lady Vols fan since forever. And just as I mention immature fans up you show to prove yourself. Loving pure basketballs game with which the Vols are unfamiliar must be Simone can’t be a Vol fan

Reactions: 1reVOLver
Why do we always tell fans of other teams who post here to go play in their own sandbox? Nanny nanny boo boo! I'm interested to hear opinions on our situation from women's bball fans outside our bubble, especially UConn.

UConn and the LVs had a symbiotic relationship with a rivalry that sparked the peak of Womens College Basketball popularity. We needed each other to play off of. Now one of us has taken a nosedive in quality and its interesting to hear how the other guys view that.

I'll bet some of them actually miss us and the excitement of the golden days. Some probably get a laugh about our hard times. Worst thing is alot of them probably don't think about us anymore at all. We're that unimportant heading into March Madness.

So yeah, definitely let's keep duing exactly what we're doing Coach Fulmer.

All that said, I still just instincivly always hope UConn loses.

The only way I would every hope UCONN win a game is if I was in a mental institution on crack and shooting up on heroine all at the same time. Screw Geno and UCONN!!!!

VN Store

Back