Ladies' UT Vols fashion thread: What do you wear to the games?

ksushalovesthevols

Or just when you are at a party, a bar, cookout, whatever supporting your team?

Are you a t-shirt and ball cap kind of girl or do you go to Neyland decked out in cute summer dresses, heels with your "hair did"?:p

Definitely not heels! No reason when you are walking around all day and on your feet. No thanks! Usually jeans/capris/jean skirt and a tshirt with tennis shoes or flip flops.

Now if it is a summer cookout or watching it with friends, it might be a cute orange sundress, but that would be the only time for that.

I actually feel more comfortable in most heels than in flats, so I prefer them. Love wedges too!

I wore an orange dress to the Cal-Tenn game last year and remember people in Berkeley just gawking at me!

I actually feel more comfortable in most heels than in flats, so I prefer them. Love wedges too!

I wore an orange dress to the Cal-Tenn game last year and remember people in Berkeley just gawking at me!

I normally wear something with a small heel, I don't like much. Not that much of a shoe person to begin with!

Yeah I wore capris/tshirt and flip flops to that game. People over there were lame, my sister and I walked around and walked passed a frat house, and some guy was like those girls put the ten in tennessee. :crazy:

I normally wear something with a small heel, I don't like much. Not that much of a shoe person to begin with!

Yeah I wore capris/tshirt and flip flops to that game. People over there were lame, my sister and I walked around and walked passed a frat house, and some guy was like those girls put the ten in tennessee. :crazy:

hahaha! silly cal boys. i feel bad for them though. the women there just don't dress up for them at all. they've got to be starved for a woman that devotes at leas 5 minutes to her appearance.

i really wish the tennessee gear stores sold more cute/fashionable stuff for girls. they seem to do just basic tees and polos and i always see way cuter things for girls at other schools (more accessories, more fashion-forward styles).

oh, and FYI, ladies, victoria's secret PINK now does Tennessee gear. got mine online last month. super cute and comfy!

I love the orange sundress look, best if includes orange thong.

Personally sundresses just don't hang well on me. :crazy:

I think it's more important what y'all wear after the game is over and we're all inebriated at home!! :w00t:

I would argue that it matters far less what people are wearing (or, for that matter, what they look like) once a man is inebriated!

.I came across this forum by chance and discovered this is one of the best thread ever. Thansk u guys so much for the information you give. So cool.

devis comparatif assurance voiture - Comparatif assurance voiture. Devis immédiat. Bas prix et adaptée. Devis assurance voiture.

VN Store

Back