Ladies of VN

I also thought there was a CNJ "speech" in here too, but I read the whole thread last night with no luck. Do remember any of the thread titles that might have one in it?

I put that on her own thread. I believe it was Miss 33 or something like that. You'd have to dig deep I'm sure. Those days of glory were probably banished to the ends of the World Wide Web never to be spoken of again. In fact, I'm curious how long this post survives for even mentioning such Internet artistry.

"A man can be an artist, painting, sculpture, women, food...whatever......TX's art is message boards, and he's about to paint his masterpiece."

I put that on her own thread. I believe it was Miss 33 or something like that. You'd have to dig deep I'm sure. Those days of glory were probably banished to the ends of the World Wide Web never to be spoken of again. In fact, I'm curious how long this post survives for even mentioning such Internet artistry.

"A man can be an artist, painting, sculpture, women, food...whatever......TX's art is message boards, and he's about to paint his masterpiece."

U make me miss the glory days

I'll dig a little later on and see what I can come up with. Those were my favorite.

You boys gotta learn where the line is and then elect whether or not you want to cross. Take it from someone who knows.

VN Store

Back