Lacey Goldwire - Final Assistant Coach

Generally I'm not one to make comments like this. But I have had a crush on her since I saw her on the sidelines at Iowa. I believe she was a big part of the recruiting process for the class that just graduated that took Iowa to the Elite Eight.

Beautiful and talented.

Also has been a part of some programs that run some efficient offenses and worked with a couple good guards/wings 👍

I wonder if this gets us in the running for Sasha Goforth the three point shooter Arkansas is recruiting. Since she is from Fayetteville probably not but would be a player we could really use long range three shooter.

Reactions: mcannon1
She has been on Mike Neighbors's staff at Arkansas since April 2017. Prior to that, she worked with wings and as recruiting coordinator at Iowa.

Reactions: RollerVol
I wonder if this gets us in the running for Sasha Goforth the three point shooter Arkansas is recruiting. Since she is from Fayetteville probably not but would be a player we could really use long range three shooter.

Tennessee was removed from her list from what was reported i could be wrong.

Congratulations to Coach Goldwire AND to the Lady Vols. With such a well-rounded resumé, the winning personality and the high energy, she is exactly who Kellie needs to help her get the job done at Tennessee.

I'm also thrilled for Lacey that she's going to get to live in Knoxville. :)

She was making 211000 at Arkansas so I am sure she got more than that to come here. Looks like a staff that has some very good recruiting credentials has been put together hopefully the name Tennessee will only help them be successful recruiting here.
Love your statement 👍

Sure love to know who she has on her list of recruits that are a priority for her in the next class. Sure some of the names have changed with the last coaching staff gone and the new one here. Two of the big names on the Warlick and staff list Parrish and Marshall have committed elsewhere. To bad she couldn't bring the TCU transfer Amber Ramirez with her.

Generally I'm not one to make comments like this. But I have had a crush on her since I saw her on the sidelines at Iowa. I believe she was a big part of the recruiting process for the class that just graduated that took Iowa to the Elite Eight.

Beautiful and talented.
That is so cute, Volball09.

VN Store

Back