'19 LA WR Dywan Griffin

For only playing 1 year of HS football he posted great stats. What level of competition is he playing against? I'd assume at least decent considering the area.

Reactions: vols1707
Very interesting how good this kid was in his first year of playing football.

FAST & Extremely athletic on tape. That one handed pick early in his tape was extremely impressive. Kid is a freak and to have those instincts in year one is amazing. Just because a recruiting service lists him as a wide receiver doesn’t set that in stone.

Wonder where Pruitt sees him playing?

Very interesting how good this kid was in his first year of playing football.

FAST & Extremely athletic on tape. That one handed pick early in his tape was extremely impressive. Kid is a freak and to have those instincts in year one is amazing. Just because a recruiting service lists him as a wide receiver doesn’t set that in stone.

Wonder where Pruitt sees him playing?
I'd be it's still at WR.

Taking 6’2” fast athletic freaks are a absolute necessity for Tennessee.

Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Texas A&M, LSU, and some years Auburn.

You have to beat those teams to win the SEC and beyond.

And those teams go 4 wide a lot now. To throw and run RPO’s

So you need about 6-8 big, athletic, fast corners to play a lot of football in today’s game.

For only playing 1 year of HS football he posted great stats. What level of competition is he playing against? I'd assume at least decent considering the area.

they played two of the best teams in Louisiana (edna karr & john curtis) and lost by a combined score of 82-18. other than those, went 7-4 against middle of the road competition and made it to the second round of the playoffs.

from his film, he looks better as a DB/special teams guy the more impressive stuff was him in coverage and the returns. Why didn't he play Football until his senior season? Grades? Lack of interest? is older brother SPeedy Niol was a great college player but really had no position, how involved is big bro? This is like a CP with less experience but if he redshirted it could be lightning in a bottle.

This kid is a legit freaking baller.

Don’t 100% think Tennessee is recruiting him as a wide receiver.

Kid can play at Wide or DB. But make no mistake this kids athletic ability is ELITE.

This isn’t new, but a deep threat threat is so needed. Why not take a gamble with this guy?

Taking an official doesn't mean he's a take. His top four is us and a bunch of refrigerator colleges so if he doesn't pick us, then we know he wasn't a take.

And I say this while also acknowledging that I like this player and think he'll be a good one. Certainly like his upside more than Solomon. Just with our numbers situation, I doubt we reach for him.

Reactions: PoweredByTheT
Taking an official doesn't mean he's a take. His top four is us and a bunch of refrigerator colleges so if he doesn't pick us, then we know he wasn't a take.

And I say this while also acknowledging that I like this player and think he'll be a good one. Certainly like his upside more than Solomon. Just with our numbers situation, I doubt we reach for him.
refrigerator colleges hahahahaha

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991

No I get it. I think they only take him if Pickens doesn't sign and they miss on both LBs (which seems possible). It would have to mean taking only Wright and Solomon for him to be part of the class, IMO. That being said, I don't think he'll end up here. Just wanted to bring his name back up.

VN Store

Back