'19 LA QB Lance LeGendre

*Speculation on my part:
1.I've rarely seen him mentioned in our successful high target recruiting results.

2. RB coach is often mentioned as a job any coach can do. Yet, it appeared to take Pruitt getting involved to help straighten out Jordan's bouncing to the outside issues.

Maybe his success in areas just hasn't been highlighted by media but what little I have to go off of, I haven't been overwhelmed.
But always open minded to being completely wrong.

Depending on what the guy has been taught coming in, running back coach can be very impactful, a prime example for UT fans would be Trooper Taylor, look what he done when he come in as RB coach, and had those guys producing that season, then switched to receiver coach and made such a huge impact on those guys, that dude can straight up coach. Running backs had a huge up tick when he took over, running backs in high school dominate with straight talent, not using blockers and not pass protecting, all things they have to learn. The going wide sweeping thing out of high school instead of following a blocker and being patient and letting it develop is taught by the coaches.

gooejfoxas3tfswxt8m1

DUAL
6-2
CLASS OF 19
New Orleans, LA (Warren Easton)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

PROFILES:

247 - Lance LeGendre, Warren Easton, Dual-Threat Quarterback

RIVALS - Rivals.com

OFFERS:

-Indiana, KY, Memphis, OU, OkSt, SoAla, Tulane, SoMiss, VOLS, Houston, MIzzou, UVa, Bama, OklaSt, OreSt,
FSU, UGa, TxA&M

[HUDL]3/5285021/5846efdadfd8b815607446be[/HUDL]

I find it interesting that there are 24 schools on his list, including several SEC and 3 modest Louisiana schools ... but no LSU.

Taggart is a combination of Kiffin, Dooley, Tyndall, Holly, Butch, Hue Jackson, Charlie Weis and all other awful coaches. Dude is planting a nuke in that program and its detonating already.
I think Gen. Sherman made a right turn at Savannah and continued burning till Tallahassee. :confused:

Reactions: SugarCC
Taggart is a combination of Kiffin, Dooley, Tyndall, Holly, Butch, Hue Jackson, Charlie Weis and all other awful coaches. Dude is planting a nuke in that program and its detonating already.
You could have stopped at Holly.

VN Store

Back