‘23 LA QB Arch Manning (Texas commit)

If the Train can get a couple of NFL potential WRs and some SEC OLs in the 2022 class, Manning to Ole Miss is a lock.
An elite QB would put up big numbers at Ole Miss.
After seeing the scheme they are running with their young QB this year, I have changed my position.
Not even Uncle Pey-Pey would want the kid at the UT $hit show.

If the Train can get a couple of NFL potential WRs and some SEC OLs in the 2022 class, Manning to Ole Miss is a lock.
An elite QB would put up big numbers at Ole Miss.
After seeing the scheme they are running with their young QB this year, I have changed my position.
Not even Uncle Pey-Pey would want the kid at the UT $hit show.
Good thing Pruitt won’t be here then. He’s gone. Whether it’s now or at the end of the year. He’s gone and we will have a new Coach. More than likely offensive minded.

Good thing Pruitt won’t be here then. He’s gone. Whether it’s now or at the end of the year. He’s gone and we will have a new Coach. More than likely offensive minded.
3 SEC wins and 4 cupcakes and he stays thru 22.
7 wins will be pointed to as progress in 21 if the recruiting goes up and the blowouts go down.
I am uncertain the people that matter, not the fans, are in any kind of a rush to change coaches.
I seriously doubt they pay any attention to FARH PRUITT legion.

3 SEC wins and 4 cupcakes and he stays thru 22.
7 wins will be pointed to as progress in 21 if the recruiting goes up and the blowouts go down.
I am uncertain the people that matter, not the fans, are in any kind of a rush to change coaches.
I seriously doubt they pay any attention to FARH PRUITT legion.
Many want it now and many don’t, another mediocre year and a total clean house will happen.

I am in the why wait club.

This off-season will not be kind to him. Momentum is dead right now. I'm not sure how strong we finish this 21 class regardless. Imo keeping him is only ruining the 22 class.

You get a new coach now or after signing day in Feb, then you have a whole year with the new staff recruiting. Because if Pruitt stays he won't make it past 6 games next season imo. And then it's just confusion the rest of the season after he is out. Interin coach, and no recruiting momentum dating back to what is now the present time.

This off-season will not be kind to him. Momentum is dead right now. I'm not sure how strong we finish this 21 class regardless. Imo keeping him is only ruining the 22 class.

You get a new coach now or after signing day in Feb, then you have a whole year with the new staff recruiting. Because if Pruitt stays he won't make it past 6 games next season imo. And then it's just confusion the rest of the season after he is out. Interin coach, and no recruiting momentum dating back to what is now the present time.
That very well might be the situation that we find ourselves in if CJP is retained.

Reactions: LittleVol
Don’t think so. I believe we will be better than some think.
It really all depends on if he allows Chaney to do his job.

I think he should leave Chaney alone and really double down with Ansley and get that defense sured up. He may need to reevaluate his own defensive concepts.

But I like the impact some of the new guys can have, and Harrison Bailey with a full prep off-season and true QB competition will go a long way.

But I just don't think Pruitt will. Hopefully he proves me wrong.

It really all depends on if he allows Chaney to do his job.

I think he should leave Chaney alone and really double down with Ansley and get that defense sured up. He may need to reevaluate his own defensive concepts.

But I like the impact some of the new guys can have, and Harrison Bailey with a full prep off-season and true QB competition will go a long way.

But I just don't think Pruitt will. Hopefully he proves me wrong.
Chaney got Nathan Peterman drafted. That gets lost in the conversation and should be bold caps on his resume.

Reactions: Rejo

VN Store

Back