‘23 LA QB Arch Manning (Texas commit)

ElDCVNDX0AIgliK

Well we don't know the actual context. Maybe it was the punchline to a joke.
It is a bizarre thing to have happen tho

“And the bartender says, ‘oh yeah, well your granny’s a bitch and smells like this’” - [Coach O cranks up leg and rips fart] Coach O bursts out with laughter....alone.

Can’t really see Duke in spite of their respect for the coach. Not a good team, poor game environment, relatively weak conference plus Coach Cut will be old by 2025 and possibly not even coaching.
What if Coach Cut is back at UT in 2023?

Reactions: SoilVol
IMHO, the Mannings will look at the OL and WR Classes recruited in 22 as much as who is the HC. Without top shelf talent in place on offense, not just promised, it is unlikely a team will get much consideration. If Tennessee wants this young man, they better do serious work in 21 and 22 on the offensive side of the ball. 21 not looking great.

Just having fun here, due to Ole Miss ties with both Freeze and Kiffen, who do you all think would have the better shot landing Arch? I believe Peyton has a dislike for Kiffen and if Freeze were to become the next UT coach (please) and grab Cutcliffe as a QB coaching job with his third Manning to ride off into the sunset, we would be setting pretty with Arch to return us to glory days! Give your feedback, what do you think pipe dreams are all I have. Flame away!

Just having fun here, due to Ole Miss ties with both Freeze and Kiffen, who do you all think would have the better shot landing Arch? I believe Peyton has a dislike for Kiffen and if Freeze were to become the next UT coach (please) and grab Cutcliffe as a QB coaching job with his third Manning to ride off into the sunset, we would be setting pretty with Arch to return us to glory days! Give your feedback, what do you think pipe dreams are all I have. Flame away!
Kiffen, who is that? I know Lane Kiffin is a good coach but I couldn’t find anything on Kiffen.

Cutcliffe Isn’t dropping from a head coach to a qb coach. thats like hoping to bring Saban here as a DC.

VN Store

Back