‘23 LA QB Arch Manning (Texas commit)

So Cut if going to go from a HC to an advisor, at a program that's been ****, just for fun. Come on.
It wouldn't surprise me if Cut retired (or was urged into retirement). It would surprise me if he went to advise for anyone. He's 67.

But if you really want to throw out a wild rumor, Cutcliffe's alma mater is Bama, and Bama is actually in the running to get Arch Manning.....

It wouldn't surprise me if Cut retired (or was urged into retirement). It would surprise me if he went to advise for anyone. He's 67.

But if you really want to throw out a wild rumor, Cutcliffe's alma mater is Bama, and Bama is actually in the running to get Arch Manning.....

Yeah, but Bama… sucks.

Plus, Cutcliffe spent time at Tennessee and I hear he has a house in East Tennessee.

(J/k I have no idea about the house.)

mib-flash.gif

He will retire soon but I don’t know that he would come here as advisor. Guess it depends on what he wants to do when he is done and if he can mesh his principles with heupel.

Anybody know where Cut still has real estate holdings or where he might want to retire to? Hope it is not to a beach.

It’s Bama, nicks got 17 ex HC on the payroll every year, so I can see it

So Cut is going to go from a HC to an advisor, at a program that's been ****, just for fun. Come on.

I wouldn't bet on this rumor being true, but it wouldn't be shocking either.

Cut is 67. It becomes more difficult to recruit the older you get, even if a coach is in good health, everyone will talk about that coach retiring soon, thus steering recruits away.

I think Cut really enjoys developing QBs more than anything. So it's not completely far-fetched that he would leave Duke to take an Analyst or QB coach job specifically to coach Arch Manning.

That said, he could just as easily go to Bama or LSU and do that. I don't think he has any particular loyalty to UT (and he is a Bama alum).

I wouldn't bet on this rumor being true, but it wouldn't be shocking either.

Cut is 67. It becomes more difficult to recruit the older you get, even if a coach is in good health, everyone will talk about that coach retiring soon, thus steering recruits away.

I think Cut really enjoys developing QBs more than anything. So it's not completely far-fetched that he would leave Duke to take an Analyst or QB coach job specifically to coach Arch Manning.

That said, he could just as easily go to Bama or LSU and do that. I don't think he has any particular loyalty to UT (and he is a Bama alum).

The Manning clan could hire him as a private coach to go where ever they end up thinking is Arch's best landing spot. Just don't think he would mesh at all with Kiffin, so Ole Miss might miss out unless Mr. Loyalty does take a new gig elsewhere. I would think that would be as legal as places like NPA we kick around here a lot and not cost the school a dime. I was hoping he still had a house nearby and enjoyed both tenures here more than UM and Duke. Guess he could have his AD talk to his son, who could talk to his coach, who could talk to his OC and QB coach to see if that would be an OK plan.

Wait theres a sweet as soda and sweet as soda pop? Wth did i miss 😵😬🤣
😂 Love when people realize this! I had picked out the name Sweet as soda pop and didn’t realize someone had it because I had not seen it in the few years I had been reading the board. Decided to start posting, and it said someone had it so I decided to the pop off because there was someone I really needed to respond to. Thought it wouldn’t matter because they were never in the recruiting forum anyway. Imagine my surprise when she liked one of my posts!

VN Store

Back