‘23 LA QB Arch Manning (Texas commit)

Brady is overrated. Carolina's O is in the bottom half of the league and was last year as well. LSU was that good because nearly every offensive starter was an NFL player. He hasn't shown anything to suggest he could succeed as a major SEC HC.
I'm sure that having one of the best running backs in the NFL injured for virtually that whole time has absolutely nothing to do with Carolina's offensive struggles.

Reactions: captainfalcon777
Haha he’d be praised in Baton Rouge for that. They probably threw him a party.

The circumstances I’m speaking of are him bringing his side chicks and their kids to practice.
In Orgeron's defense, did the LSU administration ever specifically forbid their head coach from bringing his multiple side pieces and their kids to practice? He probably just didn't realize that was frowned upon. I'm sure that was common practice in Los Angeles.

I'm sure that having one of the best running backs in the NFL injured for virtually that whole time has absolutely nothing to do with Carolina's offensive struggles.
If Brady was truly an offensive guru like people suggest he’d be able to scheme around it.

Reactions: butchna
Haha he’d be praised in Baton Rouge for that. They probably threw him a party.

The circumstances I’m speaking of are him bringing his side chicks and their kids to practice.
In the Athletic article I read, it supposedly caused tension on the team. It’s not a Newsmax t-shirt…but durn near.

Reactions: MarcoVol
Also Oregeron hit up a chick at a gas station. Said she looked like she worked out and would she want to work out with him. She told him she was pregnant and he told her that wasn’t a problem for him. She’s a prominent LSU bigwig’s wife.

In Orgeron's defense, did the LSU administration ever specifically forbid their head coach from bringing his multiple side pieces and their kids to practice? He probably just didn't realize that was frowned upon. I'm sure that was common practice in Los Angeles.

Honestly with how LSU has handled sexual harassment allegations against athletes and the cover ups, I am shocked that it is even frowned upon there.

Reactions: gainesvol82
If Brady was truly an offensive guru like people suggest he’d be able to scheme around it.
In the NFL, you can't just plug in the next 5-star running back that you had riding the bench. It's a different system. Backups just aren't as good as the starters, particularly when the starter in question was considered one of the most valuable players in the entire league.

Reactions: VolNash17

Lol. You think McCaffery is one of the best RBs in the NFL? Please tell me you are joking.

Lol. You think McCaffery is one of the best RBs in the NFL? Please tell me you are joking.

I hope you are the one joking if you don’t think CMAC is one of the best backs in the NFL. How anyone could not see his impact to that team is beyond me. Henry, Kamara and CMAC are the top 3 RBs in the game and Defensive Coordinators least favorite backs to play against

I hope you are the one joking if you don’t think CMAC is one of the best backs in the NFL. How anyone could not see his impact to that team is beyond me. Henry, Kamara and CMAC are the top 3 RBs in the game and Defensive Coordinators least favorite backs to play against

Impact doesn’t equate to being one of the best.

You have be able to scheme past injuries. Franchise QB’s one thing. Competent OC’s get at least adequate production out of NFL level RB’s. Truth is he has no track record (on ANY level) of being a playcaller. He helped implement that LSU scheme and did the QB whisperer thing but Ensminger called the plays.

VN Store

Back