'20 LA DT Patrick Jenkins (TCU Commit)

I like the kids game play. I don’t like how he handled his recruitment. This team doesn’t need a guy like that. Plain and simple.

he’s an 18 year old kid it’s not like he made threats or anything. It’s a game and the kids milk it dry I don’t blame them at all

Me too, I made my fair share and regret some of them. If he wants to come here I doubt many are gonna say hey kid I don’t like this or that so it’s no non committable

Lol. Well it’s a good thing I am not a coach right? Just giving my opinion.

Let it go.dude.

😂 I don’t post negative about any kids but the way it was handled is unacceptable. Period. Also, I don’t hold a grudge if he is a Vol I would still root for him, however, at this point he is a waste of our staff’s resources. Thanks though.

😂 I don’t post negative about any kids but the way it was handled is unacceptable. Period. Also, I don’t hold a grudge if he is a Vol I would still root for him, however, at this point he is a waste of our staff’s resources. Thanks though.
We’re gonna land Jenkins so 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
I didn’t like the way it went down either but it’s over and done with and there’s no need to keep going on about it. As far as flipping him goes, hope the staff pulls it off. We definitely need him.

Reactions: Sleegro

VN Store

Back