‘23 LA CB Jordan Matthews (Tennessee)

Yes. Call me crazy for being skeptical about someone naming themselves “KingNico” and first posting one week before a kids commitment. I hope he’s right though.

Reactions: PA Vol
I don’t mean any offense but we get a lot of “insiders” declaring we’re about to get a guy and they end up being FOS.
These out of nowhere posters are sometimes right. The ones that are wrong always post vague crap over periods of time, getting likes from the sheep, while they were just reading the VQ tea leaves all along and didn’t know anything more than anybody else on here

Reactions: VolNash17
Because the others have posted before. Chill I hope he’s right just having some fun. Do you know the answer to my question?
Im not singling you out, you aren’t the first to single out king nico. If king nico was the only person claiming jordan to us, then I would be skeptical. What’s your question?

Goodness y’all. He’s either right or wrong, knows or doesn’t. We find out soon, and it won’t matter if we knew before or didn’t. Some of you act like you are going to get a finger chopped off if you believe an anonymous poster on a message board. Have a little fun.

These out of nowhere posters are sometimes right. The ones that are wrong always post vague crap over periods of time, getting likes from the sheep, while they were just reading the VQ tea leaves all along and didn’t know anything more than anybody else on here

FranklinVol has info. He’s been consistent.

I get it but it still. I mean they won 5 freaking games last year. One would think they would have a very hard time in getting all these blue chip players. Especially when UGA, Bama, OSU and Clemson recruit Texas.

That is only our excuse. Sadly as garbage as the Longhorns have been they somehow convince people they belong in the Top 25 preseason poll every year amd clearly the recruits don't care that they underperform more often than not.

VN Store

Back