'19 LA CB Devin Bush

I think that the kids we're getting CBs for will commit to us sometime in the next 1-20 weeks now gimme likes gimme gimme validation

Reactions: 3 people
im-good-enough-im-smart-enough-and-doggone-it-people-like-me.jpg

Well put. I'm pinning Caleb in his mid 20's. I'm not throwing slander at you Caleb, but as I said to Marker, we don't need to know who you are or who your insiders are (if you have any). I could reiterate but Sleegbro said it perfectly. It gives me the whole Chester and Spike feel.
EasyHospitableAxisdeer-size_restricted.gif

Weren’t you the one who talked a lot of ish to me, and are yet to admit I was right? Between you and LA Vol idk who I dislike more, but need I say you can bash my notes, but I have been right even to the point I mentioned JM mom was from Alabama Long before the article was written. you guys can talk all the **** you want about me, but it is obvious who has sources and whose just a prick.

Reactions: 21 people
Weren’t you the one who talked a lot of ish to me, and are yet to admit I was right? Between you and LA Vol idk who I dislike more, but need I say you can bash my notes, but I have been right even to the point I mentioned JM mom was from Alabama Long before the article was written. you guys can talk all the **** you want about me, but it is obvious who has sources and whose just a prick.
Need I say more.

Reactions: 1 person

All of the past insiders we have had in VN have let themselves get run off by pricks.

I for one like the info you bring & hope you keep posting.

Reactions: 10 people
Ignore the haters, keep bringing your info, those who like the info will keep liking it, those who don’t will keep disliking it

Nothing you can do or say will change that don’t waste your time responding

Reactions: 9 people

You realize Marker was talking about ATL VOL, me , and NRP... correct?

Were you specifically making reference to Caleb as he suggests? I'm just curious.

FTR, people take ecred too serious. Those who know, know they know, so why get butthurt when some question. The opinion of others means little as long as you're confident in yourself.

Also, no one really cares who is or isn’t an insider, this stuff is fun to follow and even the fake insiders are fun to entertain for a bit

Reactions: 6 people
Some of you really should learn to use the ignore feature. It makes the experience much much better. I literally have dozens of people on ignore. Saves time.

Reactions: 7 people

I try to honor people through every situation, even the bad ones. I will publicly apologize to you if you will quote me. I don't have very many posts. I am 99.99% sure that you have the wrong person. I do care however to know the truth, because I will humbly renounce it.

You didn't read Sleegro's comment above mine. The purpose of the .gif is to say "stop trying so hard Caleb!" I believe Caleb, Marker, Notorious, and ATL. How could you not? I thoroughly enjoy the information, even Caleb's "try hard" football package analysis for what he nearly got crucified forsharing. I am 99.99% sure I am not the person who Marker is talking about who talked "ish." I am an intern pastor and show honor to folks; I do not talk "ish." Matter of fact, I praised but cautioned Marker to shy away a little because I don't want his cover to be blown and the pipeline to be cutoff. Same as is with Caleb. I'm not slandering.

Repairing credibility (as if I had any to begin with) is like repairing your credit from a false claim irl.
Well i appreciate it.

Well if you wanna feel better about it, I can post something about scheme and make it seem like a walk in the park lol😂🤣

Bro, I played football and I was lost on everything you were talking with schemes.... I was being learnt.... Hardcore learnt

Bro, I played football and I was lost on everything you were talking with schemes.... I was being learnt.... Hardcore learnt

I’m not sure if that was serious.... here is my problem (if you wanna know)
I don’t wanna break it down so much that I make people feel stupid but I don’t wanna go so far as to go over everyone’s head... obviously I don’t know everything and I am sure there are people on here that know more than me. However, I know people want to actually learn so I try to provide some info so they can watch the game “better” I enjoy it more whenever I know the chess match but I’m not trying to be a jerk about it.

I was before but not now. 😂

VN Store

Back