'20 LA ATH Marquis Shane Garrett (Former Commit)

Next season Dan will ask Jason Garrett to break down the offense and tell us what works and doesent work.

Don’t forget to tune in folks!

Reactions: RollerVol
He looks like a tough kid with some speed. Per the video, he keeps his eyes downfield, handled some bad snaps, and isn't afraid to hit. Crowley plays pretty good Louisiana football. I say we give him a shot.

Reactions: _Mgarrett5
Glad we snatched him up before Ark St or Tulane did.....BOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!.......in all seriousness. Kids got some wheels and isnt afraid to take/give a hit. PWO sounds mighty fine.

These types of athletes become great WRs...........I think we had a good one in JJ........he did pretty well for UT..........just saying

Reactions: LittleVol
Crowley's Marquis Shane Garrett Commits to Tennessee

Can't find much info on him. Is he a PWO that projects as a receiver? According to article committed over the weekend.

I am from Crowley and I played football with his dad in HS. Shane was an exceptional athlete and would probably be a high 4 star athlete with today’s rankings. He played football at Texas A&M during the LSU Mike Archer/Curley Hallman years. I have watched Marquise play the past 6 years and he has always been the best athlete on his teams. He is definitely a diamond in the rough and a great, well mannered kid. If he would have played WR instead of QB, he probably would have had more D1 offers. Y’all have a good one that will represent your university well. I believe he can contribute and play, once acclimated to the program.

Last edited:
Pruitt going to have two QB’s that can run next year.

If JG can’t progress, Pruitt is going to want someone in there that can run behind this O-Line he has assembled.

VN Store

Back