'20 LA ATH Joel Williams (Kentucky commit)

LOL, Jaws, looks like y'all just missed on another recruiting target. You better hope Mehlen is the coach you think he is because he blows at recruiting. Live Oak defensive tackle Jalen Lee commits to LSU

And you realize this kid is from Live Oak, LA right? 20 miles from Baton Rouge? Yeah, how in the world did Mullen miss on him? lol

I love this. When UF was 4-7 and flailing under Mcelwain, nobody gave two craps about two kids from UF entering the transfer portal, or about any kid who committed or decommitted in freaking June.

Now, the entire southeastern United States celebrates or bemoans every sentence of breaking news out of Gainesville FL.

Yeah, I’ve seen this before, Florida is back.

Yet Mullen’s class currently ranks 9th and is in great position to land several top targets before signing day. And the big recruiting news is 4* DT Lamar Goods decommitting from Kentucky a few days after visiting UF, with everyone anticipating his UF commitment soon.

What I like is the unprecedented level of rival fans hanging onto every single commitment and non-commitment in the UF program right now. Mullen is living rent-free in a lot of heads right now.

It could be worse for UF. They could have a completely unproven, still inexperienced head coach, with a career losing record, mired at 20-something in the recruiting rankings, who sounds like Larry the Cable guy at press conferences. Now that would concern me.
And yet, here you are on our message board.

And you realize this kid is from Live Oak, LA right? 20 miles from Baton Rouge? Yeah, how in the world did Mullen miss on him? lol

I love this. When UF was 4-7 and flailing under Mcelwain, nobody gave two craps about two kids from UF entering the transfer portal, or about any kid who committed or decommitted in freaking June.

Now, the entire southeastern United States celebrates or bemoans every sentence of breaking news out of Gainesville FL.

If you don't think Tennessee fans celebrate every single time something bad happens to Florida, then you just don't know how much we despise your program. It's not because you're good. It's because you think you are and you're just a bunch of delusional wannabes who frequent our boards because yours suck so freaking bad.

Tennessee fan denies Florida facilities improvement projects, even as cranes and bulldozers, dump trucks and hundreds of workers are actually in the process of completing said facilities improvement projects. 😂

Construction is literally already underway on the new baseball field, which frees up real estate at the old baseball field area, which will become the new stand-alone football complex. Plus the locker room renovations are literally being completed right now.

So actual cranes lifting heavy steel and concrete, and trucks literally bringing in loads of material, and workers with actual hard hats apparently isn’t enough evidence of millions CURRENTLY being spent on facility upgrades for at least two of you? 🤷‍♂️

So a google search for "Athletic facility construction at the University of Florida" returned zero stories about any current construction. I don't deny that something might currently be being built on UF's campus, but it is not nearly the big deal that you make it out to be. Settle down scooter.

Bwahaha.PNG

Jaws be like....

Important.gif

Yet Mullen’s class currently ranks 9th and is in great position to land several top targets before signing day. And the big recruiting news is 4* DT Lamar Goods decommitting from Kentucky a few days after visiting UF, with everyone anticipating his UF commitment soon.

What I like is the unprecedented level of rival fans hanging onto every single commitment and non-commitment in the UF program right now. Mullen is living rent-free in a lot of heads right now.

It could be worse for UF. They could have a completely unproven, still inexperienced head coach, with a career losing record, mired at 20-something in the recruiting rankings, who sounds like Larry the Cable guy at press conferences. Now that would concern me.
It isn't unprecedented to enjoy when your rival is having difficulties with recruiting and players transferring. We would be doing the same thing with GA and AL if it happening to them, but it isn't. When GA was having trouble with Fields, we discussed it a lot. We hope FL continues to have problems.

It isn't unprecedented to enjoy when your rival is having difficulties with recruiting and players transferring. We would be doing the same thing with GA and AL if it happening to them, but it isn't. When GA was having trouble with Fields, we discussed it a lot. We hope FL continues to have problems.
you're so nice.

i'm like:
the roof, the roof, the roof is on fiuhhh, they don't need no water, let the mf'r burn!

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Why do you guys continue to keep these rival fan trolls off ignore? Just stop conversing with them.

Jaws is harmless. He just thinks way to highly of his football program and it is fun watch him squirm as he attempts to over compensate by making up stories of mythical athletic facility construction and having wet dreams about Mehlen's coaching prowess.

Jaws, looks like Dan got punked again today. This time by Kirby. 4 star Rosemy, the nation's No. 6 WR is from FLORIDA, right in your own backyard and even took an OFFICIAL VISIT to Florida LAST WEEKEND. Again, you better hope Dan is as good a coach as you think, because he blows at recruiting! Four-star WR Marcus Rosemy commits to Georgia over Florida

Reactions: feathersax
Jaws is harmless. He just thinks way to highly of his football program and it is fun watch him squirm as he attempts to over compensate by making up stories of mythical athletic facility construction and having wet dreams about Mehlen's coaching prowess.
It’s even funnier when he disappears for extremely long stretches.

Reactions: feathersax
Jaws, looks like Dan got punked again today. This time by Kirby. 4 star Rosemy, the nation's No. 6 WR is from FLORIDA, right in your own backyard and even took an OFFICIAL VISIT to Florida LAST WEEKEND. Again, you better hope Dan is as good a coach as you think, because he blows at recruiting! Four-star WR Marcus Rosemy commits to Georgia over Florida

Another day, another Tennessee fan hanging onto every commitment and non-commitment for Dan Mullen’s Florida Gators. Nobody kept a daily tracker when Muschamp or Mac were coaching, that’s for sure. 😂

And nobody got punked, Rosemy has been all UGa for weeks, he visited UF last weekend because he asked to. Georgia just lost the best QB in their state to Oklahoma, is that also getting punked? Mullen currently has 13 solid commits, a consensus top 10 class, and the season hasn’t even started yet. He’s in GREAT position at this point in the cycle. He’ll have another top 10 class when it’s all over.

Damn things are literally everywhere now. When I was growing up in the 80’s, we never saw gators anywhere. They were protected and rare. Now, they show up in swimming pools and front porches on the regular.

We have a few in our storm water lake where I work. They’re everywhere.

Are they in your closet or attic?

Then they aren't everywhere.

430216FD-5BA9-4617-B779-9786DFA84E65.gif

Reactions: Glitch
Damn things are literally everywhere now. When I was growing up in the 80’s, we never saw gators anywhere. They were protected and rare. Now, they show up in swimming pools and front porches on the regular.

We have a few in our storm water lake where I work. They’re everywhere.

You should take up swimming on your lunch breaks.

Another day, another Tennessee fan hanging onto every commitment and non-commitment for Dan Mullen’s Florida Gators. Nobody kept a daily tracker when Muschamp or Mac were coaching, that’s for sure. 😂

And nobody got punked, Rosemy has been all UGa for weeks, he visited UF last weekend because he asked to. Georgia just lost the best QB in their state to Oklahoma, is that also getting punked? Mullen currently has 13 solid commits, a consensus top 10 class, and the season hasn’t even started yet. He’s in GREAT position at this point in the cycle. He’ll have another top 10 class when it’s all over.
Yes, a rough day for Kirby also, but he still found time to push Dan's s**t in. I'm sure you guys will make your move for your in-state players once LSU, Clemson, Bama, and UGA have filled up and taken who they want.

VN Store

Back