L-Vols go for SEC title

ukvols

LSU lost 2 out of 3 to Georgia. They lost 1-0 today in 9 innings. The LVs won the opener over Bama 9-2, so LSU finishes 22-6 in the league. Bama is now 21-5, and UT is 22-4. The LVs can finish no worse than a tie for first place but can win it outright by sweeping the doubleheader. UT is up 1-0 in the 3rd.

I'm pretty sure UT would hold the tiebreaker over Bama for the top seed next week. They both lost 2 out of 3 to LSU, so I think it would come down to who did better against Florida. UT went 2-1, and Bama went 1-1. Love those rainouts!

I'll be at the tournament in Auburn, starting Thursday. :clapping:

Not trying to talk smack but....

yall care more about softball than baseball haha

and yeh i realize UT softball is no.1 or whatever but still...

During Alabama's opener against Georgia on Friday, I sat there thinking that their fans didn't look so bad when it's softball that I'm watching. Then, they tied the game and broke out the "Ala-bama" cheer, and I thought, "It's on now." I saw a few Bama shirts that referenced UT even though they weren't playing us. After Bama lost on Friday, they stuck around and cheered for the Gators against us. Geez. This rivalry extends well beyond football, I suppose.

VN Store

Back