Kyler Murray Intends To Transfer

I don't care either way. It's Texas, one of the biggest and most talented states for recruits. A&M will have a decent QB when we face them next year, and even if they don't it still won't be an easy game. It's College Station, it's gunna be a grind no matter who they put behind center. This changes nothing.

By the time we play them they will won there cupcake games and be rated 15th and when the poll comes out on sunday afternoon they will not be ranked, we will roll in to college station and not even there 12th man will stop this well oiled BIG ORANGE TRAIN,take it from a old timer team 120 will be one BIG BAD AZZ KICKING TEAM, we are back and the entire country will get a sample come NEW YEARS DAY what to expect in 2016. GO VOLS BUCK BAMA, this is the first time in 10 years that i am looking forward to playing big bad bama,in case i don't make it to October TEAM 120 WILL TAKE DOWN saint nick and bama GO BIG ORANGE BUCK little bama:yes:

Reactions: 7 people
By the time we play them they will won there cupcake games and be rated 15th and when the poll comes out on sunday afternoon they will not be ranked, we will roll in to college station and not even there 12th man will stop this well oiled BIG ORANGE TRAIN,take it from a old timer team 120 will be one BIG BAD AZZ KICKING TEAM, we are back and the entire country will get a sample come NEW YEARS DAY what to expect in 2016. GO VOLS BUCK BAMA, this is the first time in 10 years that i am looking forward to playing big bad bama,in case i don't make it to October TEAM 120 WILL TAKE DOWN saint nick and bama GO BIG ORANGE BUCK little bama:yes:
Ah, a little Terry is just what this place needed! :pepper::dance2::pepper:

There was someone call this on volnation about a week ago. If i'm not mistaken Kyler Murray was a top baseball prospect and he wants to test the waters of the MLB. I could be wrong but i think I read that on here. Either way Texas A&M have to be hurting right now. Top 2 quarterbacks leaving in less than a week apart. Ouch! I think next year will be Sumlin's last year.

I don't care either way. It's Texas, one of the biggest and most talented states for recruits. A&M will have a decent QB when we face them next year, and even if they don't it still won't be an easy game. It's College Station, it's gunna be a grind no matter who they put behind center. This changes nothing.
Yes losing 2 5 star Qbs who were 1 and 2 on your depth chart changes nothing. Lol ok buddy.

Reactions: 1 person
There has to be something crazy going on over there. Kyler Murray was basically given the starting job after Allen transferred and he's choosing to leave for baseball or something else. That seems so odd to me.

VN Store

Back