Kyler Murray Intends To Transfer

I don't care either way. It's Texas, one of the biggest and most talented states for recruits. A&M will have a decent QB when we face them next year, and even if they don't it still won't be an easy game. It's College Station, it's gunna be a grind no matter who they put behind center. This changes nothing.

What a disaster by the coaching staff. Losing 2 5* QBs in a week is just a crippling blow if it sticks.

Reactions: 1 person
Plus, one of their 4* WR's just decommitted. Not sure if it was in reaction to the news or just a coincidence.

From what I saw of Kyler against Bams, the Mean Green of North Texas State might just be the perfect fit

UPDATE: Murray is indeed not at practice today. Sumlin is scheduled to meet with the media after practice, around 4:45 p.m.
UPDATE #2: According to Texas A&M SID Alan Cannon, Sumlin told Murray to skip practice today to go home and think about things.

Even wilder rumor from the weekend is that Sumlin will be fired after the Music City Bowl and replaced by

12301764_707424839359216_6997713564641233195_n.jpg

Even though Leach was 7-3 vs aggy as coach at Tech, not sure I believe this one. Would make for an epic aggy meltdown though.

Been discussing Kyler Murray potentially transferring from A&M on the Finebaum show for the last couple hours. With Kyle Allen already leaving they could have some serious QB issues next season.

Some on here complain about missing out on hiring Sumlin, looks like might be a good thing now. Chavis may have gotten into a difficult situation.

Be careful what you wish for.

VN Store

Back