Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Oh wait! You mean there has been name calling! Demonizing of the other side! Unwillingness to compromise! And you believe this only occurs on the right?
Good grief.
Did I ever once say it only occurs on the right?
It's been around since the beginning of time.
My point was that it was normalized into acceptable behavior by the right wing media.
The point was that the darker, nastier traits that were once frowned upon and repressed were given legitimacy and supported as being appropriate for the light of day.

Look no further than what was accepted by so many from Trump. That's a direct result of the last 30 years of right wing media.

Good grief.
Did I ever once say it only occurs on the right?
It's been around since the beginning of time.
My point was that it was normalized into acceptable behavior by the right wing media.
The point was that the darker, nastier traits that were once frowned upon and repressed were given legitimacy and supported as being appropriate for the light of day.

Look no further than what was accepted by so many from Trump. That's a direct result of the last 30 years of right wing media.
😂

Probability studies would say that would be the most likely outcome. For instance, is it more stupid to reach for a gun or have the gun? Would it seem more stupid to have the skateboard or the gun in a confrontation?
I'm thinking mini nuke. The most heavily armed is obviously the brightest. Hate to use blue but I have no faith in some of you.

I've always loved your consistency. Luckily very few are willing to accept the logical but absurd extensions of that position.

But you highlight the absurdity perfectly.

It's not absurd.

If a parent allows their child to carry a gun and the child accidentally or willfully harms another person the parent(s) should be held criminally and civilly liable. No need for laws barring possession.

Still waiting to hear why the scenario with your daughter is different from a legal and moral standpoint to your illogical and irrational take
Victims of Kenosha protest shooting tried to disarm Kyle Rittenhouse: Reports
Rittenhouse then ran down the street and was chased by several people shouting that he just shot someone before he tripped and fell, according to the complaint and video footage.

Anthony Huber, 26, of Silver Lake, was shot in the chest after apparently trying to wrest the gun away from Rittenhouse, the complaint said.

Hannah Gittings, Huber's girlfriend, told WBBM-TV that he pushed her out of the way before chasing after the man others on the street had identified as the shooter.

Huber's friends gathered at a Kenosha skate park this week to remember him and his passion for skateboarding. According to court records, Huber had a skateboard in his right hand and used it to "make contact" with Rittenhouse's left shoulder as they struggled for control of the gun.

It's not absurd.

If a parent allows their child to carry a gun and the child accidentally or willfully harms another person the parent(s) should be held criminally and civilly liable. No need for laws barring possession.
Yes. It's absurd.

Victims of Kenosha protest shooting tried to disarm Kyle Rittenhouse: Reports
Rittenhouse then ran down the street and was chased by several people shouting that he just shot someone before he tripped and fell, according to the complaint and video footage.

Anthony Huber, 26, of Silver Lake, was shot in the chest after apparently trying to wrest the gun away from Rittenhouse, the complaint said.

Hannah Gittings, Huber's girlfriend, told WBBM-TV that he pushed her out of the way before chasing after the man others on the street had identified as the shooter.

Huber's friends gathered at a Kenosha skate park this week to remember him and his passion for skateboarding. According to court records, Huber had a skateboard in his right hand and used it to "make contact" with Rittenhouse's left shoulder as they struggled for control of the gun.

And over a year later we know this article, along with many others, is complete bs.

Why are you comparing multiple riots in multiple states to single riots in single cities?
Your game is asinine.
I was comparing events that cause damage. They do have that in common don't you think?
I did not put the graphic together. Included in the snip is the media source - AXIOS - I believe they skew Left.

An asteroid strike would cause damage, don’t you think? Would that be a good comparison as well?

I did not put the graphic together. Included in the snip is the media source - AXIOS - I believe they skew Left.

An asteroid strike would cause damage, don’t you think? Would that be a good comparison as well?
It would be a great comparison if you are comparing damages from different events.

I've always loved your consistency. Luckily very few are willing to accept the logical but absurd extensions of that position.

But you highlight the absurdity perfectly.
He’s right. A 4 yo should absolutely be able to carry a gun according to the constitution. Carrying it to preschool? I think that’s more of a judgement that should be made on the parents rather than right or wrong. Kinda like the gun free zones imo. Why can I not carry into a bank? A government building? Or a school? If I was sane before I walked in, I’ll be sane when I walk out. Nothing inside of those places is going to cause me to go batchit crazy outside of an active shooter. So why can’t I? Maybe instead of banning guns in those places, we ban 😷 . That way anyone that walks in with a 😷 on, we know they’re up to no good from the moment they hit the door and therefore putting everyone with guns on high alert. If you’re a good enough teacher to teach a 4 yo to handle a firearm with absolute care, according to the constitution, he/she should be able to carry it anywhere.

He’s right. A 4 yo should absolutely be able to carry a gun according to the constitution. Carrying it to preschool? I think that’s more of a judgement that should be made on the parents rather than right or wrong. Kinda like the gun free zones imo. Why can I not carry into a bank? A government building? Or a school? If I was sane before I walked in, I’ll be sane when I walk out. Nothing inside of those places is going to cause me to go batchit crazy outside of an active shooter. So why can’t I? Maybe instead of banning guns in those places, we ban 😷 . That way anyone that walks in with a 😷 on, we know they’re up to no good from the moment they hit the door and therefore putting everyone with guns on high alert. If you’re a good enough teacher to teach a 4 yo to handle a firearm with absolute care, according to the constitution, he/she should be able to carry it anywhere.
That is not what the constitution says, but it is the perfect example of what I mean when I say "the bastardization of 2a."

What absurd about it? You knowingly and willingly accept the responsibility of your minors in anything else. Why would that change with the addition of gunpowder?
Because it reaches a level of risk that society determines to be unacceptable.

VN Store

Back