Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

I’m curious. Do you believe it was wrong and stupid of Ahmad Arbery to continually show up at a home under construction and run away when the neighbors tried speaking to him?

If so, are you also glad he’s dead?
He certainly did some stupid things. I don't know about him running when neighbors tried to speak to him. If he did, that was stupid also.
I do wish he would have taken the idiots who killed him out with him. I'm consistent in that point.

We call this “moving the goal posts”.
not in the least.
My preference would be none of them die.
Given the multiple levels of stupidity, the second best option would have been for the first two to take each other out.

He certainly did some stupid things. I don't know about him running when neighbors tried to speak to him. If he did, that was stupid also.
I do wish he would have taken the idiots who killed him out with him. I'm consistent in that point.

You wish both the neighbors and he would’ve died? Because that’s the issue here. You want the kid to die because you believe he was in the wrong place

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Trying to stop what you think to be an active shooter would be what some might call brave and admirable.
But stupid nonetheless.

Trying to stop an active shooter in a otherwise peaceful situation vs trying to stop a PERCEIVED active shooter at a riot? Same? Different?

That guy was trying to stop what he thought to be an active shooter.

1) No one knows what he was thinking including you, unless you also can speak with the dead. We do know he swung a skateboard at the head of someone who was down on the ground. Armed with a gun. Who had also shown no propensity to engage anyone not engaging with him, in fact, quite the opposite having retreated prior to and was in the process of retreating before being subjected to assault by multiple assailants.
2) A jury of twelve people judged his actions were an unwarranted attack under Wisconsin law by Huber and, therefore, defense with deadly force was justified.

Ah! Thanks! And, correct me if I'm wrong, Rush Limbaugh and FOX News promulgate views on these items? No need to answer this unless I'm incorrect in this assumption. So let's take them one by one shall we? That way, we can keep the discussion on point.

divisiveness - First, this is way too much of a generalization and needs to be more clearly defined. Are you talking people who believe they should be able to own guns vs. those that believe no one should? If so, I agree with you, FOX and Limbaugh probably contributed to that kind of divisiveness in favor of the gun side. Could it be people who believe government should be limited in scope vs those who believe government should be more involved with our daily lives? Yep, FOX and Limbaugh I'd say are guilty of that as well for those of us who believe the government is too intrusive. Those who watch Monty Python vs those who don't? Alabama against Georgia?

How about some examples of the divisiveness to which you are referring?
Rush and Fox are great examples. Talk radio/right wing media in general.
Not too general at all. The whole schtick was designed to be divisive. The silly name calling, the demonizing of the other side, the expressed aversion to compromise. It's the foundation of Trumpism and how our society was conditioned to actually nominate and elect such a horrendously despicable human. The people who were pre-conditioned actually laughed at the repulsiveness.

The fact that there are opposing sides to all issues was nothing new. It was the change in what became acceptable in the discussions about and treatment of the opposing side that is the issue.

Not that sick. Had it gone down that way, another person would be alive today. Either way, we had two senseless and stupid deaths.
Imagine being so sick you have no concern for the second person killed.
Rittenhouse wasn’t the violent felons attacking someone. You have a warped and twisted view of life

You wish both the neighbors and he would’ve died? Because that’s the issue here. You want the kid to die because you believe he was in the wrong place
I did not want the kid to die. Why do you keep saying that?
I wanted none of them to die.
Should I repeat that a few more times?

I think what I said is that it was stupid on stupid and they should have taken each other out.

I did not want the kid to die. Why do you keep saying that?
I wanted none of them to die.
Should I repeat that a few more times?

Do I need to quote you again? Clearly you are supporting this kid dying. Unless you’re implying you wanted them to go on a date?

Lol a violent felon sex offender trying to kill a non violent kid is good? Thank god you are a lone nut type
He wasn't trying to kill the kid.
He was just stupid enough to give the kid enough room to claim he was scared and for a jury to buy it.

Nope.
That's why I would encourage a 12 year old to not walk the streets at a violent protest openly carrying a gun.
Hell, I might even make it illegal.
So again let me ask you this. Regardless of your incorrect views of legality. If your daughter was armed with pepper spray or knife and was at a BLM protest where rioting occurred. And a redneck proud boy who was sex offender illegally carrying a gun thought she was threatening protestors and hit her in the head and tried to kill her and she killed them in self defense, would you say she should’ve been murdered?

So again let me ask you this. Regardless of your incorrect views of legality. If your daughter was armed with pepper spray or knife and was at a BLM protest where rioting occurred. And a redneck proud boy who was sex offender illegally carrying a gun thought she was threatening protestors and hit her in the head and tried to kill her and she killed them in self defense, would you say she should’ve been murdered?
Of course not, she would have every right and reason to defend herself and I would hope she killed him.
You're comparing apples to hippopotami.

VN Store

Back