Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

? I've been saying it for about 35 years. Every since the Fairness Doctrine was thrown out and the airwaves became full of crap like Limbaugh. There was a large segment of society desperately wanting their worst instincts and traits validated and they willingly gobbled it up once they found the source. (Fox) It has only gotten progressively worse.
You are describing yourself and too blind and partisan to realize it

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Yes, but I also see Tennessee going to constitutional carry in the future

I hope you're right, but when I moved up here from Georgia in 2004, I was a bit surprised at how restrictive Tennessee really was on gun laws compared to Georgia. For example, at the time, a CCP was required to carry a handgun in one's own vehicle, although that law did change within a few years.

Tennessee's reputation outweighs the actuality of its laws. It is one of the very few things I have a complaint about with our super-majority Republican legislature.

? I've been saying it for about 35 years. Every since the Fairness Doctrine was thrown out and the airwaves became full of crap like Limbaugh. There was a large segment of society desperately wanting their worst instincts and traits validated and they willingly gobbled it up once they found the source. (Fox) It has only gotten progressively worse.

Here is another opportunity to dodge a question, Luther:

Would you provide a list of the worst instincts and traits that a large segment of society needs validating? Does not have to comprehensive, say a half dozen or so.

@luthervol . What is so hard to wrap your head around? Gun control doesn’t equal safety. It equals danger because the criminals will still have guns. Because of that fact, the only thing you accomplish by more gun control is disarming those that would’ve been there to protect innocent lives, including yours and your family. There’s a reason mass shootings take place in gun free zones. There’s a reason the safest states are pro gun and the most dangerous states are anti. You’re not pushing for public safety by pushing gun control. You’re pushing for more senseless violence. It’s just masked by what they sold you.
I just categorically disagree.
It is far to easy for guns to illegally find their way into the hands of criminals and would be criminals. There are rational and reasonable measures that could be taken that would reduce the number.
I'm not going to debate it. It's pointless and beyond frustrating.

Reactions: TN Ribs
It is far to easy for guns to illegally find their way into the hands of criminals and would be criminals. There are rational and reasonable measures that could be taken that would reduce the number.
It's bc all you have is a losing argument

I notice you refuse to answer this. Is calling for the murder of an innocent minor because you disagreed with him carrying a firearm rational and reasonable?

I think open carry is stupid on the individual's part, but totally support the right to do it.

SC went to open carry in August if you already had a CWP. I haven’t seen anyone actually do it up to this point. I don’t have any plans to but at least I don’t have to worry about my concealed weapon printing anymore.

Reactions: DynaLo and Ttucke11
I notice you refuse to answer this. Is calling for the murder of an innocent minor because you disagreed with him carrying a firearm rational and reasonable?
I think what I said is that it was stupid on stupid and they should have taken each other out.

Here is another opportunity to dodge a question, Luther:

Would you provide a list of the worst instincts and traits that a large segment of society needs validating? Does not have to comprehensive, say a half dozen or so.
greed/selfishness
divisiveness
racism
sexism
homophobia
extreme nationalism
distrust/disdain for particular institutions
anti-intellectualism

I think what I said is that it was stupid on stupid and they should have taken each other out.
And pray tell why should an innocent kid who is not committing violence or doing anything illegal be “taken out”? It’s like saying your daughter should’ve been killed at a BLM protest if she was carrying a weapon because some violent felon tried to kill her. It’s dumb

So law abiding, legal carrying gun owners should be taken out by the criminal scum of society?
I guess if they are stupid enough....don't you guys call that social Darwinism or something.
He was stupid. What else do you guys say? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

And pray tell why should an innocent kid who is not committing violence or doing anything illegal be “taken out”? It’s like saying your daughter should’ve been killed at a BLM protest if she was carrying a weapon because some violent felon tried to kill her. It’s dumb
What is dumb is walking down the street at that protest as an anti-protestor openly carrying a gun. That's simply stupid.

What is dumb is walking down the street at that protest as an anti-protestor openly carrying a gun. That's simply stupid.

Apparently not as stupid as attacking that person. You have sing the word “stupid” is hypocrisy at its finest.

Imagine being so sick you wish this kid died.
Not that sick. Had it gone down that way, another person would be alive today. Either way, we had two senseless and stupid deaths.
Imagine being so sick you have no concern for the second person killed.

17yo and Luther believes he should have died. Rational? Reasonable?
Why do you guys keep calling him a child and saying he was 17. If it's that significant, then maybe that's an indicator that he shouldn't legally be allowed to walk the streets openly carrying a gun.
What's that you guys say? You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Not that sick. Had it gone down that way, another person would be alive today. Either way, we had two senseless and stupid deaths.
Imagine being so sick you have no concern for the second person killed.

So to be clear, you would have preferred Rittenhouse died rather than the guy who hit him in the head with a skateboard and tried to take his gun?

Is this a stance you’re willing to defend? Why would it be better Rittenhouse died?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
So to be clear, you would have preferred Rittenhouse died rather than the guy who hit him in the head with a skateboard and tried to take his gun?

Is this a stance you’re willing to defend? Why would it be better Rittenhouse died?
That guy was trying to stop what he thought to be an active shooter.

VN Store

Back