Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

How are you going to 'assure' that training?

"Papers please" - Just a small part of the Marxist utopia that you aspire to turn our country into.

National registry on all law abiding citizens with a little check beside your name proving you paid the fee for the course . Part of Luther’s “ reasonable and rational “ gun ownership

From Post #2811 yesterday, a response to you:

"Do enlighten us to the obvious reasons, please."

While technically not in the form of a question, it was a request. So TECHNICALLY in this instance you did not dodge a question, but if it suits you better, I'll ask it as a question: Would you enlighten us to the obvious reasons, please?"
On the urban / rural continuum, I'm more urban. Born in raised in east Nashville, but I did spend about 6 years in Cookeville (the most rural I've ever been).

The ignorant side would be the same one that has been deluded into believing BLM is a terrorist organization.
Pretty much boils down to the consumption of too much right wing propaganda.

I answered it about two or three posts after you "asked".

I answered it about two or three posts after you "asked".

Assuming you are saying the bold section was your answer. It is not an answer. That is a dodge in the form of a convenient liberal bandwagon argument. It happens on both sides, but I'm trying here, Luther, to get past the smart ass stuff and have a real discussion.

What you just described IS exactly how it is. Now you’re trying to claim you don’t need a permit? It’s called a CCW. You don’t need a background check? It’s called an ATF form 4473 every time you purchase a gun. Don’t need training? That’s called a concealed weapons CLASS to demonstrate proficiency.
There aren't open carry laws? Rittenhouse's weapon was concealed? Rittenhouse was 18?

Assuming you are saying the bold section was your answer. It is not an answer. That is a dodge in the form of a convenient liberal bandwagon argument. It happens on both sides, but I'm trying here, Luther, to get past the smart ass stuff and have a real discussion.
It is my answer. One which I whole heartedly believe.

There aren't open carry laws? Rittenhouse's weapon was concealed? Rittenhouse was 18?
Check your state laws. They vary from state to state. Rittenhouse was within his rights within that state. In Texas, I can open carry (not that I would). Kentucky, same. Ohio is coming around. Florida is right behind them. Then you got democratic states where if you get caught with a nerf gun, it’s considered a felony.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Of course I want gun control.
BUT where did I ever say that people shouldn't be able to own or even carry guns?
Good luck.
This will be another one we just drop because you will not be able to find anything to support your accusation.
I got the chuckle this time.
You also said you wished an innocent kid to be murdered because you disagreed with his legal actions

Reactions: whodeycin85
Check your state laws. They vary from state to state. Rittenhouse was within his rights within that state. In Texas, I can open carry (not that I would). Kentucky, same. Ohio is coming around. Florida is right behind them. Then you got democratic states where if you get caught with a nerf gun, it’s considered a felony.
Tennessee is open carry now as well

Reactions: 1vol8
It is my answer. One which I whole heartedly believe.

Well, Luther, I frankly think you know better, but you've been caught dodging a question after asking for evidence of doing so and I presented one example. As mentioned, amusingly by another, printing out your responses and throwing a dart would probably find more.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
From Post #2811 yesterday, a response to you:

"Do enlighten us to the obvious reasons, please."

While technically not in the form of a question, it was a request. So TECHNICALLY in this instance you did not dodge a question, but if it suits you better, I'll ask it as a question: Would you enlighten us to the obvious reasons, please?"
Luther is usually clueless but he’s always out of his “logical points” when it comes to guns. He’s too emotionally upset about it to ever produce an actual consistent statement

Reactions: GroverCleveland
So there are current laws with which I disagree.

Well, Luther, I frankly think you know better, but you've been caught dodging a question after asking for evidence of doing so and I presented one example. As mentioned, amusingly by another, printing out your responses and throwing a dart would probably find more.
? I've been saying it for about 35 years. Every since the Fairness Doctrine was thrown out and the airwaves became full of crap like Limbaugh. There was a large segment of society desperately wanting their worst instincts and traits validated and they willingly gobbled it up once they found the source. (Fox) It has only gotten progressively worse.

Yes, but I also see Tennessee going to constitutional carry in the future

TN sorta/kinda has CC now but not exactly. There is "permitless carry" now but there's a number of caveats that should be taken into consideration. A true "permit" still remains.

? I've been saying it for about 35 years. Every since the Fairness Doctrine was thrown out and the airwaves became full of crap like Limbaugh. There was a large segment of society desperately wanting their worst instincts and traits validated and they willingly gobbled it up once they found the source. (Fox) It has only gotten progressively worse.
Maybe if the left had a message anyone wanted to hear they wouldn't need govt to make them viable

@luthervol . What is so hard to wrap your head around? Gun control doesn’t equal safety. It equals danger because the criminals will still have guns. Because of that fact, the only thing you accomplish by more gun control is disarming those that would’ve been there to protect innocent lives, including yours and your family. There’s a reason mass shootings take place in gun free zones. There’s a reason the safest states are pro gun and the most dangerous states are anti. You’re not pushing for public safety by pushing gun control. You’re pushing for more senseless violence. It’s just masked by what they sold you.

VN Store

Back