Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Rittenhouse posing for photo ops with Trump tends to support my theory that he had and still has visions of glory. He'll be popular with the open carry loons for awhile but invariably that fades. When that happens and no one is patting him on the back anymore, it's going to be a rough fall from grace.

He was destined to end up broke and disgruntled.

Point is he had to sit there as if he were guilty until he could make bail. That’s guilty until proven innocent.

It’s not a perfect system and is badly abused.
Maxwell would have vanished if they gave her bail. Epstein as well.
The terrorist in Wisconsin that already jumped bail once should have never been given a second chance to bail out.
The J6 only trespassing charged folks have been denied bail, which is complete BS.

His lawyer said on CNN Monday that all he and Rittenhouse want is to fade into obscurity.

So he goes on TC and goes for photo op with Trump within 72 hours. Rittenhouse's deer caught in headlights shtick was a lie to begin with.

If he’s meeting with Trump and getting paid for a TC exclusive, I’m sure there’s a plan in place and he has people .

His plan has always been to be some kind of big shot. Get some attention.

That’s takes some speculating to get there but not much to see he’s going to make the rounds and get paid . Don’t assume it was him that asked Trump to visit like what was put out . I can see Trump contacting him now for a photo opt .

His lawyer said on CNN Monday that all he and Rittenhouse want is to fade into obscurity.

So he goes on TC and goes for photo op with Trump within 72 hours. Rittenhouse's deer caught in headlights shtick was a lie to begin with.
I like it because he is throwing his middle finger up at you lefties for propagating the lies, and now he has the MSM by the balls and he knows it.

I gotta disagree here. Kyle spent a significant amount of time in jail as did nearly every person accused of a crime if they couldn’t afford bail. You don’t have to like it because neither do I but “innocent until proven guilty” is BS. You’re guilty until proven innocent.

While I completely understand what you're saying here (and in the context you make it there's some legitimate observations to be made) I think it conflates two different things.

I see the "presumed innocent" in it's base function to mean "The charges must pass muster in court to be enforced.". As has been covered quite a bit lately in this thread that onus is on the prosecution moreso than the defense precisely because of that presumed innocence written into the law.

Now what the legal system does with people before their day in court outside the courtroom can indeed be another story and goes to your posted observations.

Actually according the Pew, and Gallup and other its more likely he doesn't have a condition based on his political affiliation alone, Dems and Liberbals lead the way in mental illnesses
There was actually a study last year linking liberal thought to mental illness and the more liberal you were, the more likely you were to suffer mental illness. It was shockingly high. Some of the "root causes" were a disconnect between reality and what some liberal news networks peddled. One example was CNN and other networks repeatedly showing "peaceful protests" in their coverage while buildings burned in the background. This creates conflict in liberal minds because what they want to desperately believe is not reality and can easily be seen as false. Another example was when liberals see aborted fetuses and try to dismiss them as non human. Fascinating study to say the least.

There was actually a study last year linking liberal thought to mental illness and the more liberal you were, the more likely you were to suffer mental illness. It was shockingly high. Some of the "root causes" were a disconnect between reality and what some liberal news networks peddled. One example was CNN and other networks repeatedly showing "peaceful protests" in their coverage while buildings burned in the background. This creates conflict in liberal minds because what they want to desperately believe is not reality and can easily be seen as false. Another example was when liberals see aborted fetuses and try to dismiss them as non human. Fascinating study to say the least.
Exactly what i was referring to...there have been several studies on it..

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back