Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Rosenbaum had his hand on the barrel of the rifle grabbing it which means there was joint possession of that firearm, so Rosenbaum was actually armed with a rifle at the time he got shot.

Know a few things before spouting trash.
🙄 Sure, whatever you say ace.

^^^^^Telling me you know nothing about the case without saying you know nothing about the case, or gun possession laws for that matter.
500 posts here. He’s likely someone we already know and “love”. Funny how so many alter ego usernames come and go here. I was looking back to posts in a thread last year and literally 5-10 of the leftist posters have “disappeared”

Reactions: DynaLo
500 posts here. He’s likely someone we already know and “love”. Funny how so many alter ego usernames come and go here. I was looking back to posts in a thread last year and literally 5-10 of the leftist posters have “disappeared”
Hate to derail the thread (not really), but I notice fairly regular comments about alter egos. Anyone care to list their thoughts on who is an alter for who?

Someone’s ire is certainly heating up.

Nailed it , people that come in at the tail end of things after all the facts , videos and photos have been presented , found to be true , then claim the opposite , get peoples ire up . I’m guessing that’s the whole point tho huh ace ? Lol

I figured as much.
AMG_IA_39_gallery-1.jpg

I think you’re missing the entire point. Or maybe you don’t know what racism actually is. Racism is when a person judges or dislikes you based on the color of ones skin alone.

Not that being said, I’ll say this again. Idgaf what color you are. A BLM supporter is a pos. Has nothing to do with the color of the skin but rather the character of the person.

Now once again, would you like to tell us how you feel about the Rittenhouse case if the only thing you changed was the color of his skin?
Do you realize you’ve done the bold multiple times in this very thread?

To the question, two people lost their lives and I don’t think deadly force was warranted in that situation. I don’t think justice was done.

To the question, two people lost their lives and I don’t think deadly force was warranted in that situation. I don’t think justice was done.
Why do you feel that way?

I think someone threatening to kill a person, stalk that person, then run up on that person at the very least making a motion for his weapon would lead any sane person to fear bodily harm. The other two were yelling get him and attacking him as a mob, again fear of bodily harm comes into play.

I believe your bias is not allowing you to process the facts of this case. To me this is no different than if some idiot redneck attacked one of those NFAC guys and they were forced to defend themselves.

Kyle was attacked, he attempted to retreat but the idiots chased Kyle and assaulted him. That equals self defense. Do I believe he was an idiot for being there? Yes. But it doesn't absolve idiots for attacking another idiot. They just proved to be bigger idiots then he was.

Last edited:

Please find such quotes and post for everyone to see where it shows I’m racist. I think what you’ll find is I’m the opposite and my posts reflect just that. Otherwise you wouldn’t be the only one I’m going back and forth with.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Please find such quotes and post for everyone to see where it shows I’m racist. I think what you’ll find is I’m the opposite and my posts reflect just that. Otherwise you wouldn’t be the only one I’m going back and forth with.
It sure does suck when people attribute beliefs you don't have to you because you have other political disagreements with them.

Reactions: 1vol8
Why do you feel that way?

I think someone threatening to kill a person, stalk that person, then run up in that person at the very least making a moron for his weapon would lead any sane person to fear bodily harm. The other two were yelling get him and attacking him as a mob, again fear of bodily harm comes into play.

I believe your bias is but allowing you to process the facts of this case. To me this is no different than if some idiot redneck attacked one of those NFAC guys and they were forced to defend themselves.

Kyle was attacked, he attempted to retreat but the idiots chased Kyle and assaulted him. That equals self defense. Do I believe Me was an idiot for being there? Yes. But it doesn't absolve idiots for attacking another idiot. They just proved to be bigger idiots then he was.
I’d say the same thing regardless of the situation. The two people who were murdered did not have weapons. He shot at the 1st person 4 times. If someone brandishes a gun of that caliber to a rally, they should be charged with more self restraint. Should the kid have received a murder charge? Maybe not, but there should have been some penalty for his actions.

I’d say the same thing regardless of the situation. The two people who were murdered did not have weapons. He shot at the 1st person 4 times. If someone brandishes a gun of that caliber to a rally, they should be charged with more self restraint. Should the kid have received a murder charge? Maybe not, but there should have been some penalty for his actions.

There was. He had to waste good ammo on those worthless pieces of s***.

What do you believe needed to happen for self defense to have been justified?

And what penalty would you have given him, had you the power to do so?

You have a seriously warped world view.

VN Store

Back