Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

He is a domestic terrorist and should be executed as such.

Went to another state. Got a rifle illegally. Started an argument by menacing and attempting to intimidate people with his illegal weapon. Then shot someone when confronted about his intimidation tactics.

End him.
Says the one who supports domestic terrorists like antifa and BLM

So I should ignore the facts of the case and listen to propaganda from a lawyer?

Sure . lmao

You should ignore the lies and observe the facts with your own eyes and ears then draw your own conclusion, but you aren't programmed that way.

Reactions: AM64
To be fair with you on this, both your video and the video posted by the OP view these circumstances from completely different and biased points of view. The spin put on both is very interesting given they are supposedly viewing the same incidents.

The OP's video was put out by Rittenhouse's attorney, if what I have read is correct. The video you referenced was done by a pretty liberal news station (CBS Chicago) the day after the shootings.

What a study in human perspectives.
Interesting isn't it?

McGinnis said that as they were walking south another armed male who appeared to be in his 30s joined them and said he was there to protect the defendant. McGinnis stated that before the defendant reached the parking lot and ran across it, the defendant had moved from the middle of Sheridan Road to the sidewalk and that is when McGinnis saw a male ([Joseph] Rosenbaum) initially try to engage the defendant. McGinnis stated that as the defendant was walking Rosenbaum was trying to get closer to the defendant. When Rosenbaum advanced, the defendant did a “juke” move and started running. McGinnis stated that there were other people that were moving very quickly. McGinnis stated that they were moving towards the defendant. McGinnis said that according to what he saw the defendant was trying to evade these individuals.
- Yahoo News

“McGinnis said that he [Rosenbaum] definitely made a motion that he was trying to grab the barrel of the gun. McGinnis stated that the defendant pulled it away and then raised it. McGinnis stated that right as they came together, the defendant fired,” the complaint says.
- NY Post

All of that matches up to the videos Ive seen. No need to just jump on anything that was said by itself when you can cross it with video.

Rosenbaum wasnt hunted down or targeted. Its a shame he lost his life but he controlled his own fate, up and until the point he tried to grab the gun.

Except in Chi-Town...amiright
That doesn't make sense. lol

Like I have repeatedly said. One of the easiest way to identify a racist is for them to bring up Chicago.

Not top 20 in crime and definitely not a place where different races are killing each other in large numbers.

Like I have repeatedly said. One of the easiest way to identify a racist is for them to bring up Chicago.

Not top 20 in crime and definitely not a place where different races are killing each other in large numbers.

You say "no violence is okay"... it is accepted as normal in the south side of Chicago. Thus, your statement is false as usual. And as you have said, facts are not racist statements. This is just not what you want to admit as true, therefore you play the race card.
You be you KING!

It's mostly just roving bands of black youth killing each other. I say ...let them have at it.

What about murders?

VN Store

Back