Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

A lot of people on your side of politics want to ruin a young man’s entire life over this. So I think we should be really clear on these things.

How was he looking for trouble?

Does any of your answer to question 1 negate the fact that he was attacked and defended himself?
Yeah, he was looking for trouble, and found it. Murdering two fellow Americans in the process.

If the kid went in with the intent of shooting someone, why did he literally run away from everyone who attacked him prior to shooting?

Seems to go against your narrative

Because he was alone against a mob in that moment.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we heard gun shots, then we see him jogging away. Then we see him taking shots at people. Have we ruled out that the first shots were him? How do we know he ran away from "literally everybody" when we have blind spots (specifically at the beginning of the action)?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we heard gun shots, then we see him jogging away. Then we see him taking shots at people. Have we ruled out that the first shots were him? How do we know he ran away from "literally everybody" when we have blind spots (specifically at the beginning of the action)?
Wasn't the first shot another guy on the sidewalk who shot a gun into the air. Thats when Kyle was running though the parking lot. One guy threw a plastic bag at him. then the guy a gun in the air (maybe reverse that order). he goes between two cars and one guy catches up with him, and he turns and shoots.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

Yes, that’s incorrect. Prior to any mob, he’s running away from 1 attacker. In the video you do hear a gun shot prior to him turning and shooting at his attacker.

You’re thinking of the second encounter. After that, a mob found him and chased him because he had shot the first guy.

So he was not initially alone against a mob.

Wasn't the first shot another guy on the sidewalk who shot a gun into the air. Thats when Kyle was running though the parking lot. One guy threw a plastic bag at him. then the guy a gun in the air (maybe reverse that order). he goes between two cars and one guy catches up with him, and he turns and shoots.

OK, I didn't realize they ruled him out. We do see him running just after the shots but it doesn't look like he's running from anybody. It looks like he's running to something. He stops and holds his ground when he realizes somebody is running up on him. He pointed his gun at him. Then he really runs when it's clear a bunch of people are chasing him.

OK, I didn't realize they ruled him out. We do see him running just after the shots but it doesn't look like he's running from anybody. It looks like he's running to something. He stops and holds his ground when he realizes somebody is running up on him. He pointed his gun at him. Then he really runs when it's clear a bunch of people are chasing him.

Do we agree to this:

He’s in the clear on the second incident. It seems you agree he was running from the second encounter and it’s clear they meant him harm given they swung skateboards and literally drop kicked him?

That specific incident is a clear case of self defense. So now the only encounter in question is the initial

Do we agree to this:

He’s in the clear on the second incident. It seems you agree he was running from the second encounter and it’s clear they meant him harm given they swung skateboards and literally drop kicked him?

That specific incident is a clear case of self defense. So now the only encounter in question is the initial

Sure but the second incident does nothing to establish his intent.

Sure but the second incident does nothing to establish his intent.

That’s fine. So let’s discuss the initial encounter. You’re proclaiming he was running but you don’t believe he’s running from the man chasing him. I think the obvious question is, what’s the intent of the man chasing him?

Edit: Is it not reasonable if you’re an 18 year old in this incident, you would assume the man chasing you is intending you harm?

If the audio is legitimately him talking about wishing he had his AR so he could shoot somebody, how could anyone say there isn't intent. We all talk ****, but talking about shooting somebody is going really far, and then actually taking said AR to a situation where you had better be ready to use it...I mean, what is this? He's not just talking ****. He talked major **** and then backed it up.

If the audio is legitimately him talking about wishing he had his AR so he could shoot somebody, how could anyone say there isn't intent. We all talk ****, but talking about shooting somebody is going really far, and then actually taking said AR to a situation where you had better be ready to use it...I mean, what is this? He's not just talking ****. He talked major **** and then backed it up.

You never stated you’d shoot someone if you caught them stealing?

Edit: especially when you were 18?

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Are you referring audio the judge threw out or something else?

Maybe he was trying to get away from a bunch of crazy asses that didn’t have better sense than to threaten a guy with an AK . I don’t know how tough you gotta be to stand up to a mob of ignorant people , but I saw how composed he was when he needed to defend himself . You want to talk about scary people , composer under fire made him very dangerous for anyone trying to hurt him . I would tell to you just ask them , but they can’t answer you so .

He showed up to a riot (on purpose) with a AR15, backwards cap and all. Then he ran? Maybe he thought being a hero would have been easier, probably seemed that way posing for instagram pics.

That’s fine. So let’s discuss the initial encounter. You’re proclaiming he was running but you don’t believe he’s running from the man chasing him. I think the obvious question is, what’s the intent of the man chasing him?

Edit: Is it not reasonable if you’re an 18 year old in this incident, you would assume the man chasing you is intending you harm?

We're judging Rittenhouse's intent in this convo, so other people's motives don't matter. All that matters is what KR was thinking. I'm not talking about KR's guilt in a court of law. I'm not talking about what he deserves. All I'm talking about is what I think his mindset was going in.

Shooting people because he was getting attacked by a mob was not in the plan. Those weren't the conditions he wanted.

Reactions: RockyTop85
If WI isn't a SYG state (which I think is the case) wouldn't retreat actually be the first viable option to lawfully undertake?

Perhaps, but can you claim the cover of the law while violating the law? Not an attorney...

In other words, I wonder if it's a viable defense to shoot someone (for any reason) if you're illegally in possession of the gun to begin with?

He showed up to a riot (on purpose) with a AR15, backwards cap and all. Then he ran? Maybe he thought being a hero would have been easier, probably seemed that way posing for instagram pics.

Showing up with a gun does not equal murder. That’s not how this works. Many people were harmed. Many people protest armed.

We're judging Rittenhouse's intent in this convo, so other people's motives don't matter. All that matters is what KR was thinking. I'm not talking about KR's guilt in a court of law. I'm not talking about what he deserves. All I'm talking about is what I think his mindset was going in.

Shooting people because he was getting attacked by a mob was not in the plan. Those weren't the conditions he wanted.

You said a lot of things without answering the questions of what KR was thinking. So I’ll ask directly.

Do you believe KR thought the man chasing him intended to harm him?

You said a lot of things without answering the questions of what KR was thinking. So I’ll ask directly.

Do you believe KR thought the man chasing him intended to harm him?

Of course, but that's not what matters to the point I'm making. What matters is what his intent was driving into Kenosha with an AR. "His mindset going in"

Of course, but that's not what matters to the point I'm making. What matters is what his intent was driving into Kenosha with an AR.

Countless people go to protests armed. Are you pretending that all those people are going with the intent of murder? That’s a tough case to make.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

VN Store

Back