Kye Wagner commits

These boys played in Texas all summer. Great talent moving into an area to be recognized and CTV is for sure hitting Texas hard.

hey TX2TN...were you able to see them play...if so, please expound if possible...anything at all...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

hey TX2TN...were you able to see them play...if so, please expound if possible...anything at all...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!
I did not but know the summer coach very well. According to him Wagner has great range, good arm and projects as an up the middle guy. He can pitch too which could be possible as he develops.
Chapman is said to have a legit power lefty swing that hits for contact as well. Not a power/miss kinda guy. Good speed strong outfield arm that may be an option at 3rd too.

Reactions: RollerVol
I did not but know the summer coach very well. According to him Wagner has great range, good arm and projects as an up the middle guy. He can pitch too which could be possible as he develops.
Chapman is said to have a legit power lefty swing that hits for contact as well. Not a power/miss kinda guy. Good speed strong outfield arm that may be an option at 3rd too.

that's what I'm talkin' about...thanks TX2TN...hey anything you got is more than we may have...player with options is always good...in Coach V and staff I trust...thanks again...

GO BIG ORANGE!

Reactions: TX2TN

VN Store

Back