'20 KY S Devito Tisdale

Could someone post a poll here?

Best name of a qb - Jim Bob Cooter or General Booty?

From the J3M (Josh Malone's team) 7v7 tryout
Tisdale is a natural athlete and he stepped right in and was ready to impress. With great length and excellent athleticism, Tisdale is smooth as a defensive back and makes it look easy at times. Already a national level recruit, TIsdale will be a name many fans will be watching this spring.
-Rivals

The 6-foot-1, 201-pound Tisdale said Saturday during the Elite 3 7-on-7 Showcase at Nashville’s Maplewood High School that he most recently visited Alabama less than two weeks ago to attend one of the Crimson Tide’s spring practice.

He also visited Kentucky in February, and he said Tennessee and Oklahoma are among the other schools he plans to visit in the not-too-distant future. But he said there are “not really” any teams standing out to him.

“I’m really just taking it all in,” said Tisdale, who's ranked the No. 95 overall prospect and No. 6 safety in the 2020 class, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.

“I haven’t really thought about it. I’m just focused on school.”

While Tisdale isn’t planning to take his official visits soon, he said he already has his sights set on a few schools that are likely to host him on official visits.
“Alabama will get one, definitely,” he said. “Oklahoma will probably get one, and Kentucky will probably get one, for sure.”

Tisdale has attended a game at Alabama, and he said he again was impressed by the Crimson Tide last month during his latest trip to Tuscaloosa, Ala.
“I went for a practice and talked to Coach (Nick) Saban a little bit,” Tisdale said. “I just enjoyed the time down there.

“(Saban is), like, the greatest coach in college history, so that just stood out to me — where I was at. I just took it all in, really. It was a nice little visit. I loved the campus and all that.”

Tisdale said he “most certainly” plans to visit Tennessee again before long. He went there in September to attend the Vols’ home game against Florida, and he said Tennessee recently has stayed in contact with him, led by quality control analyst Brandon Deaderick, tight ends coach Brian Niedermeyer and head coach Jeremy Pruitt.

“That’s where part of my family is from, too — my grandma and all them — so they’re Tennessee fans,” Tisdale said. “I like the culture. They take it serious down there and they love the players, so it’s all about the atmosphere.

“They need help in the secondary, and they’re looking for a piece like me to fill it in.”
Kentucky coach Mark Stoops and tight ends coach Vince Marrow have stayed in frequent contact with Tisdale in recent months, and he said the home-state Wildcats are making him a priority.

“They want me there,” Tisdale said. “The support that they have there and the love from the fans. I mean, I’m a home-state kid, so they’re showing as much love as they can.”

Tisdale said Oklahoma and Louisville are among the other schools that have continued to talk with him.
“Coach (Scott) Satterfield and the guys up there (at Louisville), they’re going to change the culture,” Tisdale said. “We’re going to see what they’re talking about this season. Louisville is Louisville.

“I still hear a lot from Oklahoma, Coach (Lincoln) Riley. … I mean, they’re championship contenders. They get them in the league. They produce many guys, and if I go there, I could be next. It’s really just getting me to a place where I want to be.”

Tisdale said he’s probably still months away from making his college choice.
“I don’t know,” he said, adding that he plans to sign in February. “I’ll probably do it at the (all-star) game — at the All-American (Bowl) — but I don’t really know. I’ve still got a little under a year. It’s getting close, man. I’m ready for it.”

this kid will be a Vol. have no insider knowledge. got a feeling.

start the dominos.
Callahan at 247 had an update that he's no longer visiting.
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back