'22 KY LB Kalib Perry (Tennessee signee)

Nice pickup!! Seems underrated (lack of camps/visibility?)

Side note, can we pull back on using the phrase "well spoken"?? It just shows how well one expects another to speak (or lack thereof). It's not exactly a compliment to many...just fwiw.
In this day and age when a lot of kids only know how to speak "twitter" it's quite the compliment. My sister works for USCe and she deals with incoming freshmen all the time (not even athletes) and she says that she is constantly astonished at how many kids have no idea how to carry on a verbal conversation.

Side note, can we pull back on using the phrase "well spoken"?? It just shows how well one expects another to speak (or lack thereof). It's not exactly a compliment to many...just fwiw.
Ok. Above average diction.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol

This has been said in every commits thread this year.

It’s more likely we’re just netting a mediocre class than it is we’re discovering every diamond in the rough player out there.

Come at me, cheerleaders. Excited to be lectured again about how rankings don’t matter this year. Meanwhile the usual suspects are landing the same top classes with the usual highly ranked recruits.

It’s more likely we’re just netting a mediocre class than it is we’re discovering every diamond in the rough player out there.

Come at me, cheerleaders. Excited to be lectured again about how rankings don’t matter this year. Meanwhile the usual suspects are landing the same top classes with the usual highly ranked recruits.
Feel free to moan and groan to your heart’s content. It will not change anything and you can enjoy your half empty glass, no make that a shattered glass.

“Cheerleaders” or do you mean fans that’s happy for his commitment? 🤨

Last time I checked, this was a discussion for fans. Not a pity party for people like you.

Feel free to moan and groan to your heart’s content. It will not change anything and you can enjoy your half empty glass, no make that a shattered glass.

Im a homer and glass half full. I think we’re a potential 9 win team this year. But I’m not a blind cheerleader. This is an underwhelming class this year. If you can’t acknowledge that then you might as well flush your opinion because you’re just gonna cheer everything regardless

Im a homer and glass half full. I think we’re a potential 9 win team this year. But I’m not a blind cheerleader. This is an underwhelming class this year. If you can’t acknowledge that then you might as well flush your opinion because you’re just gonna cheer everything regardless

Lol. Catbone alternate confirmed. Eat a snickers Karen.

It was always going to be underwhelming.

Maaan we need the boosters to step in. If you’re excited about this **** you’re apart of the problem. We can pay now let’s get those McDonald’s bags flowing

Reactions: VolNash17
I find you underwhelming in class recently, that I will acknowledge.

How in the world does any of us know that when guys weren’t allowed to camp or be evaluated? If this guy showed up at a camp with his size, running a 4.55 40 with a 78” wingspan…… do you really think he would be rated this low by the services…. They are scrambling and teams are scrambling.

You're not wrong, but what do you expect coming off 3 wins, and facing possible NCAA trouble. Considering that, I think CJH has done a solid job.

From someone who's known as a "nega", it really doesn't matter where this class is on July 31st. Recruits have no idea what is going on up here, good or bad, because we haven't seen what this regime will bring. If it's like this in December then raise the alarm bells but it's stupid to panic, or boast, about recruiting in July. As always, coaching matters, and if we have a staff worth a damn, it doesn't matter what On3, 24/7, Rivals, etc think about where our classes rank. It may not be enough to compete with the Bama, UGA, or FL, but if you think that's our aim right now, nothing anyone could have done will have ever been enough. The focus is getting back above the rest, which can be done with what we have, just in this class.

Maaan we need the boosters to step in. If you’re excited about this **** you’re apart of the problem. We can pay now let’s get those McDonald’s bags flowing
Part of WHAT problem? Who gets recruited is a FOOTBALL staff problem. Turning around this program is a football staff problem. They are going to do what they do regardless of what a bunch of people think (including me) on some message board. If I choose to be happy about a kid, that's my choice.

VN Store

Back