'21 KY FS Jordan Lovett

6'2", 195 lb safety...shoot, dang skippy, I Lovett too...come on home young man where you belong...:D

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT MIZZOU!

Reactions: InVOLuntary
It’s all about building relationships and must do that over a two year period or more.. There are a lot of players being offered as Freshman and soph.. no binding contract

Sarcasm went right over your head

Yeah, right over my head, I'am 5'7". The same as did this post. I meant no sarcasm, just made an observation, it's a long time til his signing day. Wish we could remember this thread come his signing day. I feel we would wonder where he wound up.

How else you gonna start a relationship with them. Alot of them them say as seniors that they had the longest relationship with so and so coach so they lead.

You don't/didn't offer marriage on the first date did you? If you did and it worked out, more power to you. I just think a relationship developed over time before popping the "big comment offer" is best for both parties.

You don't/didn't offer marriage on the first date did you? If you did and it worked out, more power to you. I just think a relationship developed over time before popping the "big comment offer" is best for both parties.
Chill. The offer can't be accepted until signing day and can be withdrawn until then.

Think of the "big commit offer" as "we're talking". Then when they actually commit they are "going out". When they sign they are "married ". When they hit the portal they are "divorced ".

Aye coach, never been married, just got a FB, she aight, am I doing that right.

Reactions: savannahfan

VN Store

Back