'20 KY DT Octavious Oxendine (Kentucky commit)

Per Volquest Podcast, he’s not making it in this weekend👀
Man, KY will have beaten us for 3 DL prospects in this class: Rogers, Rybka, and Ox... And still will finish far behind us in recruiting and will still be destroyed by us every year on the field.

Man, KY will have beaten us for 3 DL prospects in this class: Rogers, Rybka, and Ox... And still will finish far behind us in recruiting and will still be destroyed by us every year on the field.
If that is true come signing day, all it means is that they sign where most of us 6 months ago thought they would sign. We are getting a very nice class lined up for the 18th.

Kentucky fans: wE sToLe AnOTheR oNe FrOm TenNeSsee

VN: "Not sure he's a take"
"Another huge drop in the update"
"Moving down coaches board"

KY jelly and Kroger meat and meth section:
"Stole another one from UT and they were wanting this one bad. #eastchampions2020
#whatisthisrash"

UK positions everything as stealing a player from UT, but it's almost never a player UT was fighting to sign. Case in point.

They thought they were pulling Baron, too. Doubling down on the delusion.
They did get Rybka over us tho, and Rogers too. Tho Rogers was also in play at ga and Bama. Have no idea why he’s there. Rybka just hates Tn for some dumb reason

Reactions: Vols1966
They did get Rybka over us tho, and Rogers too. Tho Rogers was also in play at ga and Bama. Have no idea why he’s there. Rybka just hates Tn for some dumb reason
I don't really see Rybka as a loss. Rogers still baffles me. And I have no idea if we want Ox or not anymore. Did we cool on him or did he cool on us? No clue.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Rybka was one of those instate players that thinks UT should have have worshiping the ground he walked on from the get go just because he was an instate recruit....a lot like Zion Logue a few years ago.

If the kid wanted to come, we would have taken his commit. but, that may have been up to even a week ago. Who knows? Spots are at a premium now.

Prolly is UK.
Yep.........That is a risk some players take by waiting...

Pretty sure we wanted OX too as deadrick been butthurt about something with subtle tweets. Rybka I think has a coach or trainer close to him that is a UK guy been feeding him that hate and It would surprise me if staff said something to him about being stupid by going to KY over TN. Rogers they got due to basically taking his old Hs teammates the previous yrs before and having the handler connection. It doesn’t matter they won’t beat us on field.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Rogers, yes. But UT was willing to let Rybka go. Haven't even pushed to flip him.
At first i was irritated by this. But after seeing this team. Pruitt seems to want mentally tough kids. Know what you want and stick to it. I love it.

VN Store

Back