Ky clowns going off on ZZ & JJJ “career highs”

But never mention their guy Dillingham had his career high of 35!

Scoring 26 vs their pitiful defensive effort isn’t a fluke. Hitting like 8 of 10 3s like RD did, is pretty unusual l, even for a great player.

Those KSR numbskulls called Zeigler and Josiah Jordan James irrelevant. In complaining about JJJ and ZZ geting careers highs in the game - "You're supposed to keep the irrelevant players irrelevant. The irrelevant players were very, very relevant tonight."

Caling JJ and ZZ irrelevant is quite possibly some of the laziest, dumbest commentary I could have imagined. Morons.

Last edited:
The funniest thing I see on Rupp Rafters is how excited they are to have 3 seven footers future NBA first round lottery type players on the team. I’m thinking to myself, this isn’t 1980 and no o e is rolling out a twin towers lineup. Who cares if you have 3 if you can only play one at a time in todays college game. Our team is really well constructed to win a championship.

Those KSR numbskulls called Zeigler and Josiah Jordan James irrelevant. In complaining about JJJ and ZZ geting careers highs in the game - "You're supposed to keep the irrelevant players irrelevant. The irrelevant players were very, very relevant tonight."

Caling JJ and ZZ irrelevant is quite opssibly some of the laziest, dumbest commentary I could have imagined. Morons.
I agree 100%, but, to be fair, ZZ and JJJ only had two points a piece against USC. I watched it and I don’t think they were being disrespectful, just pointing out that most of our scoring comes from other places - DK & Aidoo.

Caling JJ and ZZ irrelevant is quite opssibly some of the laziest, dumbest commentary I could have imagined. Morons.

Such a pleasure to hear their meltdown in frustration. Sweet tears! What great is that they are too inbred to realize that calling the players who just spanked your ar$e in front of the home crowd "irrelevant", logically says something about your own team ... less than irrelevant! 🫣🤷🤣

Well, listen, I think Ziggy and JJJ each had a career game last night. And we needed their points with DK having something
of an off night. Ziggy and JJJ combined for an incredible 52 points. The chances of those two scoring 50/52 between them again
are remote, to say the least. I would bet against them scoring 40 combined again. We don't need them to score that much to win games--but we certainly do need them to score more than they had in prior games; we know they can score, and they know that they can score--and that's important and should help us going forward.

Well, listen, I think Ziggy and JJJ each had a career game last night. And we needed their points with DK having something
of an off night. Ziggy and JJJ combined for an incredible 52 points. The chances of those two scoring 50/52 between them again
are remote, to say the least. I would bet against them scoring 40 combined again. We don't need them to score that much to win games--but we certainly do need them to score more than they had in prior games; we know they can score, and they know that they can score--and that's important and should help us going forward.
Both have scored in the 20s this yr.

…lesson learnt. Hopefully we’ll see more balanced scoring going forward.

You guys are putting a real jinx on UT for the next home game.
We have the capability to put up 55 also. 100 at TBA? Thanks for the whammy.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
So wrong that I can not catch my breath or work my brain to answer.

Yeah what fans talk about will miraculously fix UK's sorry defense. They're legit one of the worst, if not the worst defenses in the SEC. That's what happens when most of your guys were playing AAU ball a little over a year ago. Coach Barnes does so well against Cal because his style is literally Cal's kryptonite. Senior led physical teams that are elite defensively. Even our worst offensive teams do fine against them, because playing defense is not a requirement from Cal.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Yeah what fans talk about will miraculously fix UK's sorry defense. They're legit one of the worst, if not the worst defenses in the SEC. That's what happens when most of your guys were playing AAU ball a little over a year ago. Coach Barnes does so well against Cal because his style is literally Cal's kryptonite. Senior led physical teams that are elite defensively. Even our worst offensive teams do fine against them, because playing defense is not a requirement from Cal.
Seems like they were able to make things harder on DK so maybe dying “no defense” is a bit much. They definitely are still trying to learn some of the help defense concepts. Their abject failure on defending in bounds plays were a joke.

Looks to me like this is KY fans way of not wanting to say their D sucks so they pass it off as irrelevant players having a career day. Not mentioning none of their players were good enough on D to stop either one of them. My response is: 103 boys in your place, suck it up.

Seems like they were able to make things harder on DK so maybe dying “no defense” is a bit much. They definitely are still trying to learn some of the help defense concepts. Their abject failure on defending in bounds plays were a joke.
If you say so. He still dropped 16 on them. I know it's not 25+ like he has been in the last 6 games, but he also only played 29 min compared to the 34.5 he's been averaging in the last six games. Their defense in SEC play is allowing 85 ppg.

You're right...it is a scientific thing that jinxs are real(NOT). Also, remember not to step on a crack cos you'll break your mothers back. Watch out for "MONK" syndrome.......jeepers gang we talkin' a game that may or may not hit a number.......btw I didn't see any BLUE FONT so we take ewe seriously...

VN Store

Back